Greatest fears.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greatest fears.

Humanity continuing on the self destructive path of total annihilation of the planet. I fear this for myself, my daughters future and of course, the animals and the plants.
    My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

I don't blame, that is something to be very scared of also.
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Honestly, growing old is what I fear most. I will strive to remain strong and healthy as long as I can, but time wears down all things. I've heard that there is much joy in watching your children and grandchildren grow, but still, I can't say I look forward to it.

Comment

Being old already,I would say make the best of your life,and try to make sure you have saved enough to take care of yourself when you do end up old. No one can predict the future,with the advance of medical science you might see the day when age is not a concern,but I would still prepare anyway just in case they don't find a way to stop aging. Stem cells seem to offer the promise of doing this,but it is always a maybe. Nothing is a given. I will say that being 66 years old has made me not afraid of dieing ,I have found my center in this regard,and what comes comes.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            Being old already,I would say make the best of your life,and try to make sure you have saved enough to take care of yourself when you do end up old. No one can predict the future,with the advance of medical science you might see the day when age is not a concern,but I would still prepare anyway just in case they don't find a way to stop aging. Stem cells seem to offer the promise of doing this,but it is always a maybe. Nothing is a given. I will say that being 66 years old has made me not afraid of dieing ,I have found my center in this regard,and what comes comes.
            This is good advice I think. Something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
              I agree. And sometimes, they happen at the less expected moment
              I am glad that your eyesight became better
              Me, too. Thank you.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
              X