Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imma stop lurking your fourm now.

Been poking around for a couple days reading things here and there and decided that this seems like a nice place to swap ideas and get some guidance. I've been dabbling in various branches of Paganism for a few years now and refining my own beliefs and ideas as I uncover more knowledge. Looking into Shamanism at the moment and we'll see where that goes. Promise I'll be getting an avatar soon ;b

Comment

Re: Imma stop lurking your fourm now.

Welcome to PF!! Its nice to meet you!
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome!
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Welcome aboard! I hope you'll find what you're looking for.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hey ^^ nice to meet you

Comment

Hello!

Hi everyone! My name is Aniera. I absolutely hate the first post. Let's see I've been dipping my toes in the waters in different aspects of Paganism for a while now. Most recently I have decided to go towards a Wiccan Direction with influences from the Cannanite Pantheon and the Egyptian Pantheon. I always was drawn towards the Egyptian myths and pantheon and such, however when I met Asherah - she was a goddess I had never even heard of. Now I have a close working relationship with her and basically I'm still trying to find who I am and what my path really is because it's starting to confuse me when people ask me

I love to talk and learn, and answer questions (if I truly know the answer). I don't pretend to know everything and will probably get a few things wrong but that's just a little part of life I reckon. I just ask for patience

Merry meet to all!

Comment

Re: Hello!

welcome to the forums Aniera ! I hope you like it here ^_^
                hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Hi, Aniera! Welcome to the forum!
                  Can't wait to talk with you
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hello friends

Let's see...where to begin. Well I am new here, clearly. I've always been captivated with the ancient myths. It all started with my grandfather and his love of Germanic and Norse stories. In college I took many a mythology class and had my eyes opened up about Christianity, though I always had a hunch from the stuff my grandparents would do that is not exactly 'Christian'.

I follow the Heathen ways of the Germanic and Norse, as a way to honor my grandfather. Only been involved in it for about 2 to 2.5 years and for some reason I feel a real connection to my grandfather that I have never had before...even though he has passed over 5 years ago.

Comment

Re: Hello friends

Howdy and welcome.
                      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
                      Tribe of my Tribe
                      Clan of my Clan
                      Kin of my Kin
                      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum!
                        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Thank you all so much~

Comment

Welcome aboard Merry meet!

Comment

Re: Hello Everyone!

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. Glad to be here ^-^

Comment

Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome aboard our fine vessel

Comment

Working...
                                X