• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey

Welcome.

Comment

Hi!

Hello everyone,

My name is Anubisa. It's a pleasure to meet everyone. I live in West Virginia and am an aunt who takes care of her nephew throughout the week. I am an Egyptian Wiccan and my personal deity is Anubis. I am very pleased to be a part of this forum and am looking forward to meeting new people. Thanks.

Anubisa
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Re: Hi!

Good Morning and welcome aboard Nice to see a new face around here!

Comment

Welcome! I am quite into Anubis as well

Comment

Anubis was always my favourite! Nice to meet you!
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

merry met

Hello, my name is Lightfoot, I am what I refer to as a nature craft, or green magic! I identify and use all forms of the god and goddess depending on rit and intent, but I identify mainly with the green man! Merry met all!

Comment

Merry met!

Comment

Nice to meet you Anubisa
                  My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Re: merry met

Greetings, Lightfoot, it is nice to meet you.

I started a thread on Hedge/Nature/Green Traditions on this Forum if you would like to contribute
                    Sveiki, I am starting his thread to post information for Hedge/Nature/Green traditionalists. Particularly those who are not able to live in the middle of a 'preferable' natural situation yet wish to live as close to nature as possible in the city or a small apartment. I used to be an inner city gal and discovered many ways
                    My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Heya, it is very nice to meet you

Comment

HI, and welcome to the Forum. It's nice to meet you.
                        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Re: merry met

Welcome to the forum Lightfoot!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Anubis has always been one of my favorites as well! I have a little statue of him in my bedroom actually.

Comment

Hello Everyone!

I'm Lynnola, but you can just call me Lynn This is the first Pagan site I have ever joined, and honestly, I really don't know much about Paganism and the like. However, I am very interested in the Greek pantheon, and well...just Greek stuff in general, ha ha! I came here to learn more about paganism in general, and more about my personal beliefs to see where I feel that I fit.

Other things about me is that I'll be 20 on the 1st of November (woohoo, growing old!), I love steampunk and Victorian attire, aaaand I really like to bake! Particularly sweets

Anywho, it's nice to meet you all! I look forward to being active on this forum

Comment

Working...
                                X