Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Here - Hello!

Hi everyone. Thought I'd introduce myself. :^^:

I'm a 22-year-old woman, who lives in the Northeastern US. I've been a polytheist for most of my life, but I haven't really confided in many people about it. So I practice and believe in secret for the most part. I don't follow a specific path, I have my own intuitive approach to the gods that doesn't really fit under any umbrella. I've been wanting to join a forum where I can discuss and share this part of my life which is usually kept secret. I'm a bit intimidated and shy, but this seems like a really nice forum. So, hi!

Comment

Re: New Here - Hello!

Welcome to the Famile Woldacat, hope you like it here

- - - Updated - - -

*wildcat my bad
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Re: Hi everyone

Hello Keldorn, welcome
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Re: Hi everyone

Welcome to the forum!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Merry Meet.

I am Gentle Storm. I am 21 years old, married for three years, and I have a 18 month old daughter named Alouette Rhythm. I am Native American (Blackfoot, Cherokee, Chickasaw, in order.), Irish, and Scottish. I am a Native American Spiritualist, a Pagan, and a Witch, taught by my great grandmother (est. 1928 :: ), and then self taught after I learned the basics. I have a strong affinity for nature-related spells and rituals (Especially bringing storms. I try for rain but it always brings a thunderstorm), and for healing/seeing auras. I also see shadow people/animals (and sometimes wish I couldn't). I live in the Bible Belt of the US, in Texas, so it's hard for me to find like-minded people to converse with, so I've just started looking for forums to join.

^^^ Help us to hatch and grow with a click!
              ^^^

Comment

Re: Merry Meet.

Howdy, neighbor, and welcome!
                I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
                Clan of my Clan
                Kin of my Kin
                Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Welcome aboard the crazy train
                  Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                  Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                    Anubisa

Comment

Hello and welcome. ^-^

Comment

Hello, and welcome! You are very interesting, I hope you'll like the place
                        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hi I'm Lil. Welcome to the Forum. ^^

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Thank you for the welcome!

Comment

Hello and welcome aboard!!