Comment

Re: Merry Meet.

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hi everyone

Welcome.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, obviously. I am a follower of Norse Paganism, but due to my focus on the Vanir, my worship of Giants and of Loki, and my lack of worship of the Aesir (I really only honor Odin for bringing us the runes, and that's about it), I'm not sure how many Asatruar and Odinists would consider me to be a Heathen. I'm fairly new to my path, and Paganism in general, and I come here to learn more.

Comment

Re: Hi There!

Thank you!

Comment

Hey everyone

Hello everyone,
              I am new here so be nice
              I am 21 from Hertfordshire, England, work as a farm hand.
              I try to be as self sufficient as I can, I don't eat/drink any non organic produce, and everything I consume is as local as possible.
              I love animals, I own ferrets, a dog and share a horse.
              It might not go down well but I am proud of what I do but I do hunt animals, for food and fur purposes only.
              My ultimate dream is to own a 100% organic farm selling fresh straight from the field food that hasn't been harvested/sorted using any mechanised equipment, so all horse power and people power.
              I don't really know what to put on here so as you would of seen I just type a lot of stuff instead haha.
              Well I hope to contribute to this forum a fair bit ad look forward to reading some good posts.

Comment

Re: Hey everyone

Welcome, Organicboy!

Despite the pop mythology, plenty o' pagans not only hunt, but like guns & such, so don't fret it!
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: Hi everyone!

Welcome.

Comment

Hey I used to live out there. :P

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Re: Hello, everybody!

Hey, welcome aboard!
                        Yay Pokemon!
                        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Re: Hello, everybody!

Welcome to the forum!
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Re: Namaste

Greets... nice to see you here
                            My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Re: Hello Everyone!

Greetings, I hope you enjoy your time here.
                              My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Re: Hello

Greets... I am sure you will find most friendly here as I have found

Comment

Working...
                                X