Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What's the biggest difference between you and the people you date?
    What is this dating you speak of?
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      What is this dating you speak of?
      Date night, I assumed, for us monogamous folks...
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Other than the penis...I haven't dated enough in my life to find a common thread in the few guys that did make the cut. And by now, I've been married for long enough that dating seems like a bad memory at worst.

Comment

What's your movie theater go-to food?

Came in a bit late on this one. When I was a kid(yes I was young once) my Mother would pack a nice bag of eats for each of us(1 Brother,and two sisters) and we spent Saturday(all day) at the movies. The price was one quarter..
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I actually care.
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I haven't dated in almost 8 years... but the biggest difference between me and the hubby? I'm and introvert and while he may not be an extrovert... he's much more outgoing than I am.
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Oddly, I have not dated a Satanist. Or an Atheist. Most are like 'eh I believe in God and stuff'. Or they are very religious. And they've all been very very nice men. I'm not.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

What's the last habit you picked up because of the people you spent time with?
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Friend of mine got me to actually learn how to do my nails properly and use the right coats. Then she moved back to LA. Boo.
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I had an affair with a guy who is a runner, and discovered I like running. So now I run.

Mostly art.

Comment

I think I may actually be picking up quirky expressions from my baby... does that count?
                        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Back when I did 'date', I was the one in it for sexual gratification & they were in it for the emotional warm fuzzies. That kind of describes my marriage, too, come to think of it.
                          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Netflix.

They picked up always having a bottle of whiskey in the house. It was a fair exchange of vices.
                            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                              Back when I did 'date', I was the one in it for sexual gratification & they were in it for the emotional warm fuzzies. That kind of describes my marriage, too, come to think of it.
                              Hey me too! Wham, bam, thank you ma'am (or sir)

Mostly art.

Comment

Eating animal crackers. I babysit my nephew 5 times a week and he eats animal crackers a lot, so I end up eating them too.
                                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                                X