Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What's one food item you dislike but you keep trying anyway?
    Grenade. So I'll live longer
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
      Grenade. So I'll live longer
      You keep trying to eat grenades? Manly, but not as manly as succeeding.
      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Spam. It is ubiquitous here in Hawaii, there are even whole cookbooks centered around the stuff. It tastes like greasy old weiner, but it smells good when it cooks and so, like a moron, I'll try it every once in a while, to great regret.
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
          You keep trying to eat grenades? Manly, but not as manly as succeeding.
          I just try to get used to the taste. Not something special. (Obviously I mean the fruit )
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
            I just try to get used to the taste. Not something special. (Obviously I mean the fruit )
            Took me a little web searching to figure out what you meant... you mean Pomegranate?
            "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
              Took me a little web searching to figure out what you meant... you mean Pomegranate?
              Yeah. To be honest, I thought that it sounds the same, but the meaning changes according to the place where the word is used.

- - - Updated - - -

But I shall remember, thanks.

Comment

Raw oysters. They're very good fresh in an oyster bar, but the canned ones will make you barf. It's more like eating snot than you'd care to imagine.
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Smoked oysters are good,remind me of chicken livers..
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Not really a food, but a drink: Beer. Period. I can't drink more than like 2 small sips of it and I want to throw up, but all of my friends keep trying to push their new or different beers on me determined that "we just need to find the right one for you" -___- No thanks guys, I'll stick to my tequila or red wines
                    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                    sigpic

Comment

What do you remember about your first crush?
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I used to feel bitter (since I didn't have a legit crush until HS and he found out and was insulted that I would deign to like him, as gross and geeky as I was) but now I feel smug, since he's fat and bald and wanted to be my friend and I got out my big "DENIED" stamp.

Comment

I was four. His name was Kevin. He was a grade ahead of me. I gave him a poster. I thought it meant love.

If that doesn't count then...

I was twelve. His bleach-blonde tips sparkled in the sunlight, and his roots were sandy blonde. His name was Stephen, and he used to pick on me until I went home crying, but he danced to Michael Jackson like an angel, and I was still young enough not to realize why I loved that. What I remember most of all is writing about him in my diary and listening to Lone Star "Amazed by You" on repeat. I thought it was love, because one sided love was all I knew back then.

Mostly art.

Comment

His name is Jim, and he was the youngest son of my babysitter/next door neighbor. He was 12 years older than I was and let me follow him around. He taught me to change the oil, tires, and spark plugs in his old Nova, taught me to pitch a tent in the backyard, and he would drive me to school so I could look cool on rainy days. He was the closest thing I had to a brother. He had beautiful blue eyes. And he was killed in a motorcycle accident on my 19th birthday.
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

His name was Andy. And he and I were about 5. I remember that he liked to wear jean overalls and had short brown hair. Sorta in my mind I think of an Opie type kid. We danced together in the Mariachi dance festival. The pics pretty much show me taking over and swinging this kid all over the place. Apparently I was bossy even back then.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I was 11, her name was Amiena, she was a cute nerdy girl with glasses who read a lot. I had no idea why I was suddenly so fascinated with her, and stared a lot and was frankly pretty creepy.
                                hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Working...
                                X