Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What's the kindest thing you've done for someone else?
    Forget some things.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
      Not answered a question.
      You know, I rethought this at work today. I think I need to answer this again.

The nicest thing I've ever done for someone? I would say forcing them to accept my help for 3 hours in a chat room...that might be the pinnacle

Comment

Which sound/noise causes you discomfort or anxiety?
        Nails scratching the teacher's white / black board.

- - - Updated - - -

Who had the biggest influence on you as a kid?
        My cousin. He is 15 years older than me. Then, when I was about 5-7 years old, he seemed to be cool.

Now, he is an annoying, bothersome brat. No joking.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

What would you have named yourself at birth?
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Probably the same name I've chosen for myself as an adult. I think I've explained before that my given name is Christopher but I go by Topher. I want to have my whole name legally changed someday.
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

I wouldn't change anything, because then I wouldn't be me anymore. The name I got, in a billion tiny ways, made me the man I am today. Assuming that wasn't an issue, probably John. Good solid name, a tad boring but that's never been a huge concern for me.
              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Chained F. Lightning

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I have a bitchin' name. I'd have kept my own name. But...I might have added "Danger" in there, somewhere. So anytime anyone has sex with me, I can tell them they're entering The Danger Zone.

Yep.

Mostly art.

Comment

I really like my name, so I don't think I would change it. Though I would replace middle name.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I wouldn't change my name. At least not my first name. I still think it would be cool to change our last name to Evermore.

What's the kindest thing you've done for someone else?
                      Kept my mouth shut.

What's one rule you try to live by?
                      Be honest.

Also, I saw someone had responded to a question about sounds that cause anxiety. I can't stand the sound of windbreakers rubbing on each other so I never wear windbreak pants. Nails on chalkboard, loud, screechy sounds, make me want to curl up in a ball. Nail file? No. I have very sensitive ears. Many sounds get on my nerves badly.
                      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Well, there are lots of cool names so I'll just pick one from my baby list: Nora
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                          Well, there are lots of cool names so I'll just pick one from my baby list: Nora
                          It's a beautiful name.

Comment

I don't actually know, I like Antoinetta, but I'd have ended up with such horrible nicknames.... I just wish my given name had been spelled correctly...
                            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Probably James, as boring as that sounds - it's my middle name and what I've gone by for most of my life at this point. And I'm not very original.

I've always liked Rasputin though.

Comment

"I've always liked Rasputin though."

Rogue Monk...of course you do.
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X