Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Which popular item is commonly misused?
    Brains

/10brains
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Which song do you identify with most?
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

"They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!" by Napoleon XIV
        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Hm.. Good question.... On the first thought - I don't know...
          Perhaps: Enya-Book Of Days

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBwr4U59EI
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

behemoth left hand of god
            Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

"Which song do you identify with most?"

In my younger days,and still a little even now. "Desperado" by the Eagles.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Oh dear...well, back in the day it was "Ten Years After" and "I'd Like to Change the World". Anymore it's Nickleback's "Rock Star", which is admittedly trite, but at least they aren't trying to play it off like it has some significant meaning anymore.

I've been away from music for far too long...

Comment

The honest answer is that there is no single song that sparks my fancy every time. Sometimes I am more Shining Star by Earth Wind and Fire and others more Man in the Box by Alice in Chains, and all the flavors in between.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Was "Rooster" by Alice in chains also. Kinda ID with this also.

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Comment

What's your least favorite word?
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Tsc. I don't know if that's common outside Brazil, but people have this habit of doing this pissant "tsc" sound at everything. You're walking on the street, someone hurried behind you, you stop cause the lights are red and you can't cross to the next sidewalk, thus interrupting the person's walk? 'Tsc'. It's always on those absurd situations where the person is clearly showing itself to be an impatient jerk, 'tsc'.

Comment

I don't have a favourite word right now. But if I had, probably it would have been either sleep, or cat. 'Cause cats are awesome.
                            <_<
                            |_|
                            >_>

"Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Oh, I have a few of these - most of them are from idiots.

Libary tops my list...apparently we have a whole lot of people in this country that don't recognize an "r" when they see it.
                              Instantaneous - you're just trying to sound smart by using a longer word than "instant"...get over yourself.
                              Shit...long shift, I can't even remember the rest. Those are the two big ones (this week) though.

Comment

Fragrance.
                                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Working...
                                X