Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What about yourself are you most proud of?
    Pride is something I try not to indulge, but I value my equanimity.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

What do you wish the opposite sex would stop doing?
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Disappointing me
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Compensating for having two left feet by shaking their ass.
          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Assuming they know what I'm thinking. Nobody ever knows what I'm thinking.

Mostly art.

Comment

Assuming I want to have sex with them all. Some of them, yeah. But not all of yoy. Stop wolfwhistling.
              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
              Seen the desert and the birds
              You cut your hair short
              Like a shush to an insult
              The world had been yelling
              Since the day you were born
              Revolting with anger
              While it smiled like it was cute
              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Mace...I hate the mace.

Comment

I can't think of anything for which I can indict the entire opposite sex, but quite a few have difficulty getting all their peepee in the potty. I could live without that.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Hating each other?
                    Work hard Play hard.
                    What is history?

Comment

Initiating relationships of various kinds with me and then treating me like shit. If you want me, treat me like you want me. Thanks.

Comment

Whether physical or emotional, what's the most painful thing you've been through?

Comment

Whether physical or emotional, what's the most painful thing you've been through?
                          Kidney stones.
                          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

It could be when I broke my ankle, or when I crushed my toe under 600 lbs, or when I threw my back out oh so many times...

...but no, it's kidney stones. For reals. They suck. Worse than any breakup, any death (that I've experienced so far), way worse than when I was emotionally unstable and suicidal.

My mother, who has had stones, compared them to giving birth.

So I'd have to say: Giving birth. To rocks. From my penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                              Kidney stones.
                              Physical: Last Christmas when I had two molars infected and had to wait 2 weeks for the infection to clear before they yanked those bastards!

Emotionally? I want to say the death of my mother. But I can't because 1) it was the best for her. Her option of life was going to be a very painful one. And her mind had finally lost the battle with her Bi Polar. 2) embarrassingly, I'm still in the shock stage. I cry about her once in a while. But it's those quiet tears I'm unaware of. Like when I did as a child for her. Unable to really grasp the depth of her departure.

The ugly answer? My breakup with the Egyptian. Because I didn't want to do it. I try so hard to move forward. And when I think about opening my heart, I find it still filled with all his belongings. It sorta sucks ass.

(I think I should take myself out of posting for the night. I'm all sorts of hormonal icky. Sorry for the downer)

Comment

Physical: major reconstructive knee surgery. Although, nipple piercings come in at a close second (sorry guys, I don't have them in anymore)
                                Emotional: Solid tie between the death of my cat in 2010 and the breakup I went through during said reconstructive knee surgery. While parts of me healed, other parts of me died. Although I suppose 10 years of child abuse should be listed somewhere in there. I just don't hurt from it anymore.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X