Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What are you known for most among your circle of friends?
    I say the stuff everyone else is thinking, but has enough of a verbal filter that they don't say.

And apparently I give good advice sometimes. People sure ask me for it a lot.

Comment

If you owned a shop with the same name as your username, what would your product line be?
      Alcohol - Juni's Gin Grin.
      Which sound/noise causes you discomfort or anxiety?
      Metal on metal scratching.
      A good listening, most likely. A good singer!
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Puns and Jersey-isms.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I've never been able to answer "What would your friends say about you" type questions. I guess they'd probably say self-deprecating humor, being a drunk and at times being quick-tempered.
          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
          -Erik Erikson

Comment

Being the one to "magically" somehow know exactly where all of their lost stuff is from several hundred miles away, as well as being the artsy one
            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
            sigpic

Comment

Coming across as pretty naive and innocent, until you get to know me better.

That, and having a huge number of useless facts at my disposal.
              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Death & dismay, doom & gloom. A strange enjoyment of eyeball-related calamities.
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                  A strange enjoyment of eyeball-related calamities.

Ack!!!! Not the eyeballs >.<

I love morbid shit, but leave those alone...it probably has to do with how nearsighted I am.

*shudder*
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Smiling and laughing at almost anything - a skill which rises as does the level of intoxication.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                      Ack!!!! Not the eyeballs >.<

I love morbid shit, but leave those alone...it probably has to do with how nearsighted I am.

*shudder*
                      It started with a t-shirt that says 'It's all fun & games til someone loses an eyeball. But then, hey, free eyeball!!!'
                      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

It started with a t-shirt that says 'It's all fun & games til someone loses an eyeball. But then, hey, free eyeball!!!'

I would like to add a public service announcement to this conversation: do NOT Google Image the word 'eyeball'. Just don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                          I would like to add a public service announcement to this conversation: do NOT Google Image the word 'eyeball'. Just don't.
                          I'm doing it right now...
                          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                            I'm doing it right now...
                            I'll see you in therapy!

Comment

I did it, too! But I love eyeballs so it was pretty awesome.

Although... Did I have safe search on? *checks*

Nope. XD
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

....so after browsing a few hundred google images, I got distracted by a "Mystery Eyeball" story (the one found on a Florida beach) and had to follow that up.

And then forgot what I was doing, in the first place.

Also,

I want a shirt with that quote on it!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X