Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What's one fear you have that many would consider unusual?
    I'm afraid to be in a room with a mirror if it's dark out, especially if the door is shut. It's so bad that my entire life, the only room that has a mirror is the bathroom. And I have to have the light on before I shut the door.

Mostly art.

Comment

Raw chicken. I had a nightmare once, that dead chicken with knives chase me all over the supermarket. So now, I try not to go to the meat sector anymore if there are dead chicken there.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        I'm afraid to be in a room with a mirror if it's dark out, especially if the door is shut. It's so bad that my entire life, the only room that has a mirror is the bathroom. And I have to have the light on before I shut the door.
        After I saw that movie, I think it was actually called Mirror or something like that starring Kefer Sutherland...I refuse to look in a mirror in the dark. The reflection might suck me in and move when I'm not.There is a mirror directly in front of the toilet and it's a small closet bathroom. So at night I walk in and I use a small green glow in the dark night light. Well I face the mirror and I look down. Even when I'm done and stand up, I look away. I will NOT look at that mirror. Nope. It's been well over five damn years and I still won't do it.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Cockroaches. I have a horrific fear of them because I grew up in a house that was infested. I'm not talking about little brown ones, but the huge black ones.

Comment

Though I am not afraid of them,BUGS,they just irritate the living cra* out of me(not sure if Cra* is a bad word)
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Shall we try this year?

*for the new members. I ask a question a day, or every few days, and you answer. It's good to include my question as this thread will get convoluted after a while trying to keep up on what question is being answered. And if you find a spark of inspiration, you can make a thread about something you read here, or wanted to say in more depth.

What one thing will you NOT change for the new year?
              Being a computer & cat freak, I guess...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I know a lot of time has passed since this question has been published
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

After I saw that movie, I think it was actually called Mirror or something like that starring Kefer Sutherland...I refuse to look in a mirror in the dark. The reflection might suck me in and move when I'm not.There is a mirror directly in front of the toilet and it's a small closet bathroom. So at night I walk in and I use a small green glow in the dark night light. Well I face the mirror and I look down. Even when I'm done and stand up, I look away. I will NOT look at that mirror. Nope. It's been well over five damn years and I still won't do it.
                They made a movie of that?! Holy heck, I'm never watching it. I've had this fear since I was a little tiny kid, and one of my friends who was over locked me in the bathroom with the lights off and screamed "bloody mary" three times at me from the other side of the door. Which, by the way, is a name I just struggled writing, and I absolutely cannot say out loud.

I'm messed up.

Mostly art.

Comment

Preserved tapeworms in jars.

Yes, they exist... Dog Tapeworm

Although they are dead, I can't get over the thought that they will, somehow, come back to life and jump down my throat...
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I have a pretty heavy aversion to biological stuff...I don't mind mud and muck, but refuse to deal with puke and shit.

For I guy I act like a girl when bugs are around...not a fan of bugs.

It's not a really full-on fear, but I despise crowds and will do my best to get my back into a corner or against a wall...I think I need to "see what's going on"...I must be a control freak.

- - - Updated - - -

For "weird" stuff?

I have a recurring fear that somewhere, someone is whispering into my comatose ear, telling me that everything's going to be ok and that they won't pull the plug...and everything that I can remember as "real" is simply a dream.

Not looking forward to death either, but I don't think I'm really "afraid" of it per se. If the idea that "other people do it" has any weight at all, death should be a piece of cake...pretty much everyone figures it out.

Comment

Junebugs
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post

Junebugs
                        OH MY GOD YES

Those things are terrifying.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                          OH MY GOD YES

Those things are terrifying.
                          But they taste like raisins.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I would have guessed nosees like they have in Washington state...damn things bite.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

What worries you most about today's kids?
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

What worries you most about today's kids?
                                The fact that a lot of them don't know what tape players are. HOW IN THE HECK ARE THEY GOING TO LISTEN TO TAPES IF THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT A TAPE PLAYER IS?!!!
                                On a more serious note, probably that the upcoming generation is likely to be even more immured in a censored, PC bubble than any of the ones before it. Kids are going to be even more infantalized than my generation tends to be. They need George Carlin and books and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X