This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where are you from quiz

NJ lit up like a beacon! No matter where I roam, I'll always be a Jersey Girl.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'm a born and bred Ohioan but somehow it came up with Seattle and Las Vegas.

Comment

Lol I have Santa Rosa, Modesto (mid, coastal Cali) and Oceanside (far soth, coastal Cali). I grew up near Seattle and the burbs of Chicago XD

Comment

It guessed wrong. It picked deep south places to do ya'll im from kansas we share similar words but our accents are different

Comment

I found this interesting. I moved from oklahoma to iowa when I was 10. According to this survey, I still have my okie accent.
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
              Apparently I'm from New York.

But it did amuse me that for half of my answers the little map was completely blue and the main reason it said New York is that I call tennis shoes 'sneakers'. lol
              Clearly Australians have New York accents! All 3 of my closest cities were all on top of NY.

But I call them runners!
              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
              Seen the desert and the birds
              You cut your hair short
              Like a shush to an insult
              The world had been yelling
              Since the day you were born
              Revolting with anger
              While it smiled like it was cute
              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Apparently I'm "from" Grand Rapids, Michigan or Spokane, Washington.

Comment

Working...
                X