Are you a psychopath?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you a psychopath?

Being bi polar, it's hard to test me. I've taken many test and I always get the perfect middle of the road sensible answers. I fake it even when I try not to. I let people see what's appropriate for the situation. But none of it is ever true. I have no idea what is true.

I don't 'feel' like other people do. I fake feel to the appropriate response.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Being bi polar, it's hard to test me. I've taken many test and I always get the perfect middle of the road sensible answers. I fake it even when I try not to. I let people see what's appropriate for the situation. But none of it is ever true. I have no idea what is true.

I don't 'feel' like other people do. I fake feel to the appropriate response.
      Related, I had an idiot try to tell me bi polar was a made up disorder.

Yeah. Right.
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post

Yeah. Right.
        People make strange assumptions. I had a far right (Out of eyesight kind of far right) guy tell me that PTSD and Depression are just different words for being a coward. Needless to say me and him engaged in a lengthy and loud argument.
        White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
        sigpic
        In Days of yore,
        From Britain's shore
        Wolfe the dauntless hero came
        And planted firm Britannia's flag
        On Canada's fair domain.
        Here may it wave,
        Our boast, our pride
        And joined in love together,
        The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
        The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

21%
          "You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

I guess it's kind of true. XD I'm not the best judge of myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post

Yeah. Right.
            I saw an article where Pat Robertson claimed that Robin William's death was due to "heathen gods." I didn't read the article - I'm sick of idiots speaking with authority about things they know nothing about, and merely demonstrating their self indulgent stoopidity.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I got a 12%. I guess I'm going to have to keep a distance from Chain and Doc.

Comment

^^ 12% wow, you must be super sweet!

I got 36% which I must say is higher than I thought I'd get...hmm...

Comment

64 % which is pretty accurate , pretty much says I'm in the middle not a push over but not a dare devil. And that I have no problem with doing my own dirty work . Lol
                  Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

12%. I'm warm and empathic. Teehee.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                      My 24 came with a little warning that I should look out for folks like ya'll. It said you could hurt me...
                      So they tell me:

Comment

I really don't need to take a test..while in the Mental health system,a shrink took a liking to studying me. Not an actual psychopath,but with some strange combinations that might suggest I am NOT Normal. I feel normal,but can be VERY anti-Social from time to time. I would never be considered the type to follow convention. One shrink said I lived inside my head,and that is most likely very true...You would NOT want to be privy to my inner dialog..It is at times a very dark and scary place to visit.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          I really don't need to take a test..while in the Mental health system,a shrink took a liking to studying me. Not an actual psychopath,but with some strange combinations that might suggest I am NOT Normal. I feel normal,but can be VERY anti-Social from time to time. I would never be considered the type to follow convention. One shrink said I lived inside my head,and that is most likely very true...You would NOT want to be privy to my inner dialog..It is at times a very dark and scary place to visit.
                          I think that's an issue sometimes. What exactly *is* "normal"? Everyone has some degree of deviation from this speculative "norm".

Comment

well I got 55% I am a borderline case.
                            Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

Originally posted by Torey View Post
                              I think that's an issue sometimes. What exactly *is* "normal"? Everyone has some degree of deviation from this speculative "norm".
                              Normal is way over rated. I prefer Freud's definition of sane - The ability to love and work.
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Normal day...getting through with only "Thinking" about doing harm to some dumb shi*
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X