Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else believe that Lucifer is an angel of light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anyone else believe that Lucifer is an angel of light?

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Why I asked about your age is because I have seen people get swept up into things and wanting a perfect belief to follow. I worry that you will find yourself disappointed because your new found path does not live up to your expectations. Truthfully you might want to take a step back and not jump in feet first when considering the path you wish to call your own. The own part is very important,if you only try to follow someone idea of a path,then you become a follower,and not really a seeker after your own truth.

For some here,as they might agree the personal path they follow came from many hard roads and crossing at times raging rivers of personal folly's.
    I would hope that your journey is easy and without disappointment,but the reality of life and the seeking of enlightenment is not for the faint of heart and you may be called on to find a deep strength in your passage towards your own truth.
    Well, a religion is a belief system. I currently believe in everything that Gnostic Luciferianism stands for. Of course, there is always the chance I might find something I believe even strongly in. But updating my religion does not make me committed to a religion. I admit that when I was going through religions to find myself, I shouldn't have updated until I settled on a religion, but I feel very settled in now. I'm still Polytheist, but I focus on Gnostic Luciferianism.
    What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

Well this is good. There is a truth to life,it is not being but becoming that is important. This may sound a bit hard to grasp,but even in main stream religious it is always a process of growth. If one wants to follow the rules and perhaps for many the things they follow are a very ego based path. If one only does "right" because it will reward one with a place in heaven,then in reality the person has really missed the point of spiritual enlightenment. Perhaps this seems a bit to "Buddha" in concept,but as with all things in life,every step is a journey to a place within ones self.

I do hope you find what you are seeking,and I hope it brings you to a place of your own vision and peace.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm just saying I've seen a million fluffies come and go and you struck me as one of them, I call them how I see them and I won't hold back because it hurt your feelings. You've given me very little to work with to show that you aren't a "poser". You started looking for a religion similar to shinto, decided to summon an "egregore" and give it godhood. Then you decided to follow Luciferianism and are now preaching its Lucifery-Gospel. I mainly ridicule you to stand up for legitimate followers of the religion who spent their good time settling in and didn't just pick it and run with it. I also do it because, as somebody who researched for YEARS not days, and not with "A bunch of videos to help me form an opinion" it offends me when people just jump in and act extremely intelligent and involved on the topic.

But thats just me and thats where I come from, don't expect my sympathies but thats why it bothers me. Not saying what you believe in is wrong or invalid, just saying you hardly tried on your socks before you started jogging in the mud.
        White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
        sigpic
        In Days of yore,
        From Britain's shore
        Wolfe the dauntless hero came
        And planted firm Britannia's flag
        On Canada's fair domain.
        Here may it wave,
        Our boast, our pride
        And joined in love together,
        The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
        The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
          I'm just saying I've seen a million fluffies come and go and you struck me as one of them, I call them how I see them and I won't hold back because it hurt your feelings. You've given me very little to work with to show that you aren't a "poser". You started looking for a religion similar to shinto, decided to summon an "egregore" and give it godhood. Then you decided to follow Luciferianism and are now preaching its Lucifery-Gospel. I mainly ridicule you to stand up for legitimate followers of the religion who spent their good time settling in and didn't just pick it and run with it. I also do it because, as somebody who researched for YEARS not days, and not with "A bunch of videos to help me form an opinion" it offends me when people just jump in and act extremely intelligent and involved on the topic.

But thats just me and thats where I come from, don't expect my sympathies but thats why it bothers me. Not saying what you believe in is wrong or invalid, just saying you hardly tried on your socks before you started jogging in the mud.
          Yeah, I was looking for a religion similar to Shinto, because I wanted to see if I could find one right for me. I didn't, so then I moved onto the egregore idea, since Shinto was out. After finding out how wrong I was for even thinking that humanity should create a goddess of all beings (that is one part that I admit was pretty bad), I moved onto Gnostic Luciferianism, which to me, made perfect sense. It doesn't take any excuses or lies to make sense, it just does to me. Sorry if it seemed like I wasn't sincere, but I really was searching, and learning. And I thank everyone for being patient and helping me ground myself, so I could focus more on my path.

Comment

Originally posted by jcaternolo View Post
            Yeah, I was looking for a religion similar to Shinto, because I wanted to see if I could find one right for me. I didn't, so then I moved onto the egregore idea, since Shinto was out. After finding out how wrong I was for even thinking that humanity should create a goddess of all beings (that is one part that I admit was pretty bad), I moved onto Gnostic Luciferianism, which to me, made perfect sense. It doesn't take any excuses or lies to make sense, it just does to me. Sorry if it seemed like I wasn't sincere, but I really was searching, and learning. And I thank everyone for being patient and helping me ground myself, so I could focus more on my path.
            Thats a well put reply, I hope this goes well for you I really do. Finding the faith right for you is a great feeling, I just urge you to do more looking I know you're in a good place now but don't stop the search. You may find something even better, you're still young in the pagan faith yet. Enjoy the hunt, hope you find what you're looking for.
            White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
            sigpic
            In Days of yore,
            From Britain's shore
            Wolfe the dauntless hero came
            And planted firm Britannia's flag
            On Canada's fair domain.
            Here may it wave,
            Our boast, our pride
            And joined in love together,
            The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
            The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

I realize you are searching and learning. But you seem dead set on finding dubious sources of information and a fast track to 'Lucifer'. Yes, your religion will change over the course of your life. Either to a complete overhaul..or to a more nuanced version of your current beliefs. This will be based off of your life experiences.

But it ain't gonna happen over night. And you should use the two eyes and the two ears you have. And ease up on the ten fingers a typing nonsense on this forum.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Well, a religion is a belief system. I currently believe in everything that Gnostic Luciferianism stands for. Of course, there is always the chance I might find something I believe even strongly in. But updating my religion does not make me committed to a religion. I admit that when I was going through religions to find myself, I shouldn't have updated until I settled on a religion, but I feel very settled in now. I'm still Polytheist, but I focus on Gnostic Luciferianism.
                snort and rolls eyes till I pass out.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
                  you hardly tried on your socks before you started jogging in the mud.
                  I love this metaphor.

Comment

I am Highborn Priest of Satanist fluffiness, learn from me if you want to attain the fluffy-god-heed-thing. LOOK AT ME ALL DARK AND SH*T.

I believe Satan and Lucifer to be two facets of the same deity. My "version" of Satanism, is based off a lot of things, but it is mostly UPG. I just figured "how someone in the internet can know better what's good for me if I can directly ask my deities?", and so I just directly ask all those pretty demons their own opinion.

What I know, what I believe, comes directly from Them.

I do not believe in silent Gods.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Sean, you might wanna change godhood service providers... your current one is loading awfully slowly.... you should be getting at least 50 or 60kb/s

(You asked for glitch reports)

Comment

He needs to find providers that aren't on my dinner menu.

As is, the current ones are occupied.

:cthulhu:
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                          Sean, you might wanna change godhood service providers... your current one is loading awfully slowly.... you should be getting at least 50 or 60kb/s

(You asked for glitch reports)
                          Thank you for your feedback! Developpers may or may not answer to the bug report, but rest assured, your input is taken into consideration!
                          Thank you for participating in "Sean is the God-King of the Universe" Beta v0.62!

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                          He needs to find providers that aren't on my dinner menu.

As is, the current ones are occupied.

:cthulhu:
                          Stop eating my god-hood providers!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                            I am Highborn Priest of Satanist fluffiness, learn from me if you want to attain the fluffy-god-heed-thing. LOOK AT ME ALL DARK AND SH*T.

I believe Satan and Lucifer to be two facets of the same deity. My "version" of Satanism, is based off a lot of things, but it is mostly UPG. I just figured "how someone in the internet can know better what's good for me if I can directly ask my deities?", and so I just directly ask all those pretty demons their own opinion.

What I know, what I believe, comes directly from Them.

I do not believe in silent Gods.
                            Oh, I stopped being Luciferian a short while ago, and I know that Father Om and Mother Azna are very real, as well as Lilith. I had prayers answers by Mother Azna and Lilith when I asked them (haven't asked Father Om for anything yet, but I'll see). Anyways, the Luciferianism I followed didn't worship Lucifer as a literal deity, but rather, the idea. Although I'm not doubting that Lucifer exists in some form, there was a muslim girl who claimed to be Lucifer's BFF.

Comment

Oh, I stopped being Luciferian a short while ago, and I know that Father Om and Mother Azna are very real, as well as Lilith. I had prayers answers by Mother Azna and Lilith when I asked them (haven't asked Father Om for anything yet, but I'll see). Anyways, the Luciferianism I followed didn't worship Lucifer as a literal deity, but rather, the idea. Although I'm not doubting that Lucifer exists in some form, there was a muslim girl who claimed to be Lucifer's BFF.
                              Cool stuff, seems like you're getting to something more consistent, beliefs-wise. A prayer being answered is a nice sign of that.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                                Stop eating my god-hood providers!
                                If they don't want to be dinner then they should invest in better security. As is, a buffet is a buffet and I'm a fan of food.
                                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                                X