Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else believe that Lucifer is an angel of light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anyone else believe that Lucifer is an angel of light?

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
    Cool stuff, seems like you're getting to something more consistent, beliefs-wise. A prayer being answered is a nice sign of that.
    Yeah, and in case you're wondering what that was, I had a huge feeling of regret, anger, uncertainty, and other feelings the other nite and I pray to Mother Azna for peace, and I not only got a nice big feeling of peace, but I felt fully in control of my circumstances. And that night, I prayed to Lilith to visit me, and although I didn't get a vision of her, I feel she was watching over me, to keep any negative energy from getting to me, because I slept more peacefully than I've slept in years.
    What one believes in is infinitely more important than WHO they believe in.

Comment

Re: Does anyone else believe that Lucifer is an angel of light?

Originally posted by jcaternolo View Post
      Yeah, and in case you're wondering what that was, I had a huge feeling of regret, anger, uncertainty, and other feelings the other nite and I pray to Mother Azna for peace, and I not only got a nice big feeling of peace, but I felt fully in control of my circumstances. And that night, I prayed to Lilith to visit me, and although I didn't get a vision of her, I feel she was watching over me, to keep any negative energy from getting to me, because I slept more peacefully than I've slept in years.
      Ah, trust your experiences more than anything else, but be aware that the risk of self-delusion is always present. So always ask for more proof for yourself. Always let that little dot of doubt push you further towards truth.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Working...
      X