Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tidings

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
    Hello Dukali. Welcome too, another Dane here yes there's a few of us.

Sorry to "derail" the post, but are you talking about Nekropolis? I plan on attending the January meeting. *Crosses fingers* I wanted to attend the December one, but life happened.
    Apart from aforementioned book store and another more new agey one close to it, I haven't found a lot either. There's the Danish Asatru association Forn Sidr, but they fairly much keep to themselves. I think a lot of the Asatru/Heathen/Old Norse somethings tend to keep their heads down a bit, otherwise everything we say tends to get derailed into a debate on whether or not we're Nazis. (Not invoking Godwin's law just making a statement on life of an Old Norse something in Scadinavia). Plus for a lot of us our beliefs are more practice and faith, than a codified religion, so we present no unified group.

Edit: Maybe you can find someone through this fb group? If you have an fb account that is.
    I did mean nekropolis I've only been once as, well every time I plan to go (I live about an hour away) as you put it, life happens ^^ but I really loved it in there. I rumaged around for about an hour, but no one else turned up. I plan on going again sometime after Wednesday (I'm writing an exam at the moment). It's the only place I find interesting books. The new ages (are you thinking of tessies and helsekosten and such? Otherwise I'd like to know where to look) are fine for finding crystals.
    They're very private, yes, but one is my fiances old friend so I was his their wedding and met a few.

I'll look at the Facebook thing later
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

The next meeting in Nekropolis is on January 30th from 4 pm (16 for us Scandinavians). This fb groupBog & Mystik, as far as I can tell it's down the street and around the corner from Nekropolis, so I may have a look after the witch meeting at Nekropolis if they're still open then. Do you have an address for those two shops you mentioned?

(The links here are to the fb pages of the stores, but they both have the addresses and the websites for the shops too)
      Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
        The next meeting in Nekropolis is on January 30th from 4 pm (16 for us Scandinavians). This fb groupBog & Mystik, as far as I can tell it's down the street and around the corner from Nekropolis, so I may have a look after the witch meeting at Nekropolis if they're still open then. Do you have an address for those two shops you mentioned?

(The links here are to the fb pages of the stores, but they both have the addresses and the websites for the shops too)
        Last edited by iris; 12 Jan 2015, 05:04.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Hi Dukali I am also completly new to this forum and I can see you are from my neigboor country Sweeden. So a big welcome from me

Comment

Comment

Dukali: Ah thanks, important to share the love

Comment

baah.

Comment

Working...
                X