Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan woman accidentally killed herself while adjusting bra holster, police say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan woman accidentally killed herself while adjusting bra holster, police sa

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Now me wants a "grateful dead" shotgun with spinners on the sides....BTW,I have had guns and learned in service the safety rules..here in Jersey it is VERY hard to get a gun...
    I don't know about a grateful dead one, but they do make zombie themed guns. They're obnoxious neon green
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Michigan woman accidentally killed herself while adjusting bra holster, police sa

I'm very much against manufacturers making real guns look like toy guns and toy guns look like real ones. Just because you can, and because someone will buy it, doesn't mean you should.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
        I'm very much against manufacturers making real guns look like toy guns and toy guns look like real ones. Just because you can, and because someone will buy it, doesn't mean you should.
        Completely agree with you, which is another reason you couldn't ever pay me to own one-aside from the fact that they just look atrocious >_<
        Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
        Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          here in Jersey it is VERY hard to get a gun...
          No, it's not. I know a guy..... OH! You meant LEGALLY!!! Ooooops.

That's how it is, though - gang members and wiseguys have all the guns they want, but regular citizens have to jump through lots of hoops.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I love my home state....
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
              No, it's not. I know a guy..... OH! You meant LEGALLY!!! Ooooops.

That's how it is, though - gang members and wiseguys have all the guns they want, but regular citizens have to jump through lots of hoops.
              I'm okay with laws that make it like this...as long as the po-po go are making a concerted effort to go after a) gun traffickers and 2) illegal gun owners. Because, if you can't be bothered to jump through the hoops, you aren't a responsible gun owner. And if you aren't a responsible gun owner and you are carting around guns and doing things that get you noticed by cops, then (I'd be willing to bet 9 times out of 10) you are probably up to no good and deserve to be arrested for *something*.

ETA:This "okay-ness" depends though on how transparent, how easy to understand, and how simple to follow the gun laws happen to be. Like...I just ran across something where no more than 10 after manufacture modifications on a weapon can be from foreign manufacturers, else the gun is illegal? WTF is up with that?
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

While we're talking about guns, I'm just gonna drop this here....Nevada Lawmaker: 'Hot Little Girls On Campus' Need Guns To Prevent Rape http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...sexual-assault
                It's been an interesting news day, huh?
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                X