"Religious Freedom" Legislation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Religious Freedom" Legislation

I'd like to add that many christians believe that the constitution was based on the bible, and that the 1st Amendment was referring to christian religions only. Not to mention they believe they are right, you are wrong, when it comes to religious beliefs, there's no room for interpretation, so the way they are acting, to them, is only natural.

And yes, I heard all of that preached at my former church, and that church isn't even that radical, compared to some.

Also, that Missouri satanist just kicked ass.

Comment

Re: "Religious Freedom" Legislation

Originally posted by toxicyarnglare View Post
      I'd like to add that many christians believe that the constitution was based on the bible, and that the 1st Amendment was referring to christian religions only. Not to mention they believe they are right, you are wrong, when it comes to religious beliefs, there's no room for interpretation, so the way they are acting, to them, is only natural.
      I have asked Christians that. If they believe their freedom of religion should supersede the civil rights of others, then do they equally accept Sharia Law or Pagans having their freedom to have rituals in schools. The answer was either, "you're stupid. I'll pray for you" or "no, of course not. Why would I? America is a Christian nation, not a Muslim or Pagan one". So basically rights for some, but not others.

Comment

Working...
      X