X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anunitu
    replied
    Re: Nipple Equality

In the city,in the summer nekked can be hurty,I remember one summer walking barefoot on HOT concrete and burning feet,BUT the grass was so cool in bare feet.

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

I'm down with nekkit in nature too...its all about choosing the right place to be nekkit.

One more for the club!

Leave a comment:

• volcaniclastic
    replied

I love to be naked outdoors. Whats the worst thing that can happen? Skeeter bites and sunburn, and they make things for both of those.
    Whatever, sister. Don't listen to them naysayers. We'll be naked together.

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

I love to be naked outdoors. Whats the worst thing that can happen? Skeeter bites and sunburn, and they make things for both of those.
    Maybe if you live in the middle of nowhere. What's the worst that can happen? You really want to sit on an office chair? Eat at McDonald's with your pubic hair hanging out? Nope.

Leave a comment:

• neráida
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Watchful Wanderer
    replied

Want my advice, save bare nudity for when you are in private, showering or making love. But in public some modesty is a given. I'm not trying to be a prude, I just think that its impractical to be nude in the outdoors, our skin is too fragile and pathetic and we don't have any natural fur to shield ourselves from the elements.

Leave a comment:

• neráida
    replied

I just want to see what Pat Robertson says if this ever happens in his lifetime.

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    I totally get that. But it's 2015. We can skip the baby steps and stop pretending there aren't other bigger issues with women to deal with. I don't need to free my nipple to free my uterus. Let's just jump right to the goods!
    Maybe nipple equality will mean prudes will lay off the breast feeders.

And if they lay off the BFers, maybe the BFers will get over their persecution complex and leave mom's that can't or don't want to BF alone (since the science isn't as strong as they'd like you to think)

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

Originally posted by SleepingCompass View Post
    This might not be the most important of issues, but it could potentially be the gateway to other women's rights causes gaining victories. Who knows? Maybe once we have nipple equality, maybe equal pay will follow

Plus, it would be nice if our naked bodies weren't considered illegal; if someone wants to walk around naked, I don't see why anyone else should care, except for the sanitary/restraunt thing.
    I totally get that. But it's 2015. We can skip the baby steps and stop pretending there aren't other bigger issues with women to deal with. I don't need to free my nipple to free my uterus. Let's just jump right to the goods!

Leave a comment:

• SleepingCompass
    replied

This might not be the most important of issues, but it could potentially be the gateway to other women's rights causes gaining victories. Who knows? Maybe once we have nipple equality, maybe equal pay will follow

Plus, it would be nice if our naked bodies weren't considered illegal; if someone wants to walk around naked, I don't see why anyone else should care, except for the sanitary/restraunt thing.

Leave a comment:

• gelman66
    replied

An it harm none, do what thou wilt

That about sums it up. The only reason to prohibit bare-chestedness in public is the No shirt, No Shoes, No Service rule which is fine for restaurants, more for sanitary reasons.

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

What exactly do women want with this? Do they want to be able to walk around the beach naked? Or do they seriously want to go to the bank, the super market, pick up their kids...with their nipples hanging out? Like in a cut out t-shirt? Let's say we did 'free the nipple'. Then what?
    I want to lay on a blankie topless in my own yard and nap without having the cops called on me for exposing myself if someone happens to peek through the fence and swim nekkie in my backyard pool without worrying that I'll be arrested when my neighbor's kid looks out their 2nd floor window.

I'm way okay with No Shirt, No Shoes=No Service...regardless of gender.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

But Duce,watch out for the sharks...even in the sand they seem to be everywhere....Plays Jaws theme over and over....

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    I just wanna not wear clothes at the beach. It's not okay for any person to go into a place of business topless. It's not professional.

I'm not saying, let's be naked all the time. There are bugs, and sharp things on the ground, and the wind, and it's too hot or too cold sometimes. But I just wish there wasn't such an emphasis on naked = taboo, naked = bad, naked = sexy times. Why can't we be naked just for the sake of being naked? Cuz the wind feels nice on our tummies, and the sand feels nice between our toes, and the sun feels warm on our backs?

edit: naked/topless, whatever. Statement still stands.
    Yeah. I'd like to do that too. Hell I sleep naked. It would be awesome to roll in the sand like a beached deflated whale naked. I'm up for that!

Leave a comment:

• volcaniclastic
    replied

What exactly do women want with this? Do they want to be able to walk around the beach naked? Or do they seriously want to go to the bank, the super market, pick up their kids...with their nipples hanging out? Like in a cut out t-shirt? Let's say we did 'free the nipple'. Then what?
    I just wanna not wear clothes at the beach. It's not okay for any person to go into a place of business topless. It's not professional.

I'm not saying, let's be naked all the time. There are bugs, and sharp things on the ground, and the wind, and it's too hot or too cold sometimes. But I just wish there wasn't such an emphasis on naked = taboo, naked = bad, naked = sexy times. Why can't we be naked just for the sake of being naked? Cuz the wind feels nice on our tummies, and the sand feels nice between our toes, and the sun feels warm on our backs?

edit: naked/topless, whatever. Statement still stands.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X