THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I didn't realize I had to agree with every little word someone says "or else". That's the LAST time I ever wait for someone to call me ever again.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Allergies!!!!

Gaaaaggggghhhhh!!!
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I STILLL can't sleep. I had one blissful night where I slept right through till 10.30am, and last night I couldn't sleep at all again. It isn't fair! I'm moody, I'm knackered, my art work is crap and all I want to do is sleep! But my body won't let me.
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
          all I want to do is sleep! But my body won't let me.
          I feel your pain

Comment

Last day of summer, I was gonna sleep late and relax, but no, my mum rang me earlier than I even dare wake up for school for PRACTICE. I ignored her twice, she kept phoning. I don't even live with her anymore. It's none of her frikkin business.
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I just LOVE when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and do not discover, until after the fact, that there is no god damn toilet paper ANYWHERE except all the way across the house.

Also, tired as hell.

Comment

I have another rant. My music teacher told us at the beginning of summer to email her with any questions concerning the upcoming academy opening, what song we were singing, or instrument we were playing and what we'd need. I emailed her the second day into summer. Six weeks ago. She has only NOW got back to me. I can't use a backing track to sing and have to play live and I can't sing any of the songs that I can do neither can I play my existing composition. So now I have to write a whole new song. With instrumental and vocal. I have two days.
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Why does it matter to you if I defend "the demon" (Lucifer) when you don't know me? By telling me to "forget" Lucifer and make a new life in "defending" Jesus (no thank you) and that I can choose to "defend" other religions but not "defend" Lucifer, you are trying to control how I think and act. Back off. "Follow the right path"? The right path to you is not the right path to me and the right path to me is not the right path to you. Leave me alone. I'm sick of all the conversion coming from left to right and sick of telling you guys that it's not going to happen because if reading the Bible did nothing what hopes do you have? Please just go away and leave me alone. I don't need salvation and if I do, it's salvation from you jerks.

FFFF---fundamentalist Christian idiots. :C
                  Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

More of a pity party than a rant.

Thisclose to giving up on love.

I don't know why I put myself through the hurt, after everything that's happened in the past. I should know by now he'll never make me feel as important as I want to feel (or deserve to feel). He'll never spend the family time that I feel is necessary. I want to get married, and I want one or two more kids - not now, but in the future. And I just don't see that happening. I'm tired of feeling like I'm one breath away from getting played again. I'm mentally exhausted trying to figure out the mood swings, put up with the sense of entitlement, and being a cheerleader.

I am so lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      Confession or rant, I giggled myself silly over this. I've done something similar. I still upon occasion, wake up in the middle of the night and think I see a huge spider on my arm. Then I realize it's me. It's my own damn tattoo. Usually one of the black stars on my shoulder.
                      My worst one was when I hazily woke up one night and saw a red dot, which looked like it was on my wall. My brain immediately screamed "WEAPON SIGHT" followed closely by "*HOLY SH!T IT'S A TARGET PAINTER*" (although an IR target painter is invisible to the naked eye, and who in their right mind would actually use one of those non-IR laser sights in any kind of a stealth operation, I don't know) and the adrenaline kicked in full blast, I pretended to still be asleep while my brain went nuts trying to analyze every possible variable in the situation (whether or not they had night vision, where my nearest loaded weapon was, whether anyone was in the room with me or if the laser was coming from outside my window, and so on) and then, about 30 seconds later (if that), I realized it was the goddamned red power light on my floor fan. I had nearly gone into cardiac arrest over my fan.

Apparently I viewed the fan as a threat, because a couple weeks later I woke up and it was on the ground in pieces. I tend to destroy things in my sleep...
                      "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
                      -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
                      without his weapons of war;
                      for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
                      of a spear on the way without.
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by Thjoth View Post
                        Apparently I viewed the fan as a threat, because a couple weeks later I woke up and it was on the ground in pieces. I tend to destroy things in my sleep...
                        I did that to an upright vacuum cleaner one night. Punched it right out. Why the Hel my husband decided it was a good idea to park the thing next to my bed I have no idea. He knows I'm jumpy in my sleep. :/
                        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I have forgotten about a pet peeve that I haven't had to deal with since roughly 2008: pseudo-intellectuals. There's one on this facebook group that drives me insane with her attempts to "analyze". She thinks she's deep, but shows she is incapable of thoughts beyond an 8th grade level.
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

to descend."

Comment

Those can be unique especially when they start making obvious and basic mistakes in whatever they happen to be talking about.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Thjoth View Post
                              I realized it was the goddamned red power light on my floor fan. I had nearly gone into cardiac arrest over my fan.
                              I have a tower fan that oscillates. It has all sorts of red lights and1 green light. You know speed, breeze, timer etc. Well I set it to LOW and to OSCILLATE. This creates a tower with two red lights. When the lights are off and it's bed time..this thing looks like some monster scanning for me. In fact it reminds me of an Ewok. Or maybe a storm trooper mini me. Either way I hate it so much I'm thinking about putting stickers over the red lights.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                                Those can be unique especially when they start making obvious and basic mistakes in whatever they happen to be talking about.
                                It's just one of those where they refuse to do anything but form harebrained questions. Quite literally I asked if people decorate for Egyptian holidays and they questioned what I meant.
                                my etsy store
                                My blog

to descend."

Comment

Working...
                                X