Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I don't like it when people do 'your mum' jokes, they hurt me
    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia-Mary View Post
      I don't like it when people do 'your mum' jokes, they hurt me
      Hurt you when it's your mom, or when it's anyone's mom? My roommate and I have this agreement that if I use "your face" in a sentence, he gets to use "your mom" in the same sentence spewed back at me. I hear 'your mom' jokes at least once a day because of it.

Mostly art.

Comment

Just when it's my mum, but I never say them, I say 'your ass' instead XD
        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Just asked my boyfriend if he would come with me to the premier exhibition opening tonight, and he said "why should I bother when I'm going tomorrow?"

I said, "Cause I need your support."
          He said, "No you don't NEED me, you're being a poof, man up."

This has made me most upset. Just cause he can't be fucked coming two nights in a row. I have NO ONE COMING TONIGHT. I'm going to be on my own-io with a large group of people looking at my paintings. I'm sorry if that makes me want a little support. Bastard
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

So I started to freak because I got a ton of mail from the KDoR. Turns out it was just the certificates I need for my business. I freaked out for no reason at all. None. This is just...irrational.

I'm going to ready my etsy account and maybe take a shower, feed my ka, all that fun stuff. This much stress is waaaay too flippin' much, especially when it's self-inflicted.

ADD (because it seems to be that kind of evening): I believe that taxing marriages means you can't argue about protecting the sanctity of it. Apparently that makes me against gays getting married. Because, you know, actually talking to me about my opinion is totally stupid. It's too much effort to find out that I believe gays should be allowed to marry. *eyeroll*
            Last edited by Caelia; 30 Sep 2011, 19:09.
            my etsy store
            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
            surrounded by plush, downy things,
            ill prepared, but willing,
            to descend."

Comment

I am so sick and tired of men thinking that being a misogynistic pig is funny.

Comment

Damn, just what I wanted to hear more testing because the docs see something on the bone scan. Heavy sigh......still waiting to hear about the MRI results. MRI, CAT scan, Blood work, Xray, MRI, CAT scan, Blood work, Xray, etc, etc, etc.......my new mantra.
                Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                  Damn, just what I wanted to hear more testing because the docs see something on the bone scan. Heavy sigh......still waiting to hear about the MRI results. MRI, CAT scan, Blood work, Xray, MRI, CAT scan, Blood work, Xray, etc, etc, etc.......my new mantra.
                  Well shit, that just killed my rant...

My prayers are with you.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry thalassa. I just need to vent.

Thanks for the prayers.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                      Hope they can figure it out Monk. My thoughts are with you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Five months after House Republicans announced a $500,000 salary cap for the lawyer hired to defend the Defense of Marriage Act, a revised contract shows the cap has been tripled.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

^What a wast of our money that is! WE Vote them in and now we need to vote them OUT!!!!!!
                          Sorry didn't mean to turn this political. But then I guess it is already.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by LiadanWillows View Post
                          Hope they can figure it out Monk. My thoughts are with you.
                          Thanks LindanWillows.

Comment

This seriously ticks me off! I'm ready to take names and whoop some butts.

Added: I hate that they are trying so desperately to defend something that keeps certain groups of people from having the same rights as everyone else.

Comment

I am so tired. Everyone do me a favour and back the fuck off...
                              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Well our government is hopeless republican or democrat either way they are all crooks!

Comment

Working...
                                X