THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Corvus, may I pray for you? It sounds like you're in a worse situation than I am.

My whiny rant: I feel like poop. Everything about me feels like poop. Except for my poop; that feels like pee. I feel that vague reference (slightly modified) sums up this flu right now. And I am going to bed super cranky now.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

I've had so many exams that my ass hurts

I'm one bible quote away from becoming God (No offense to anyone)

And I managed to leave my candles burning ALL day whilst I was sitting said exams >.>
      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
        Corvus, may I pray for you? It sounds like you're in a worse situation than I am.

My whiny rant: I feel like poop. Everything about me feels like poop. Except for my poop; that feels like pee. I feel that vague reference (slightly modified) sums up this flu right now. And I am going to bed super cranky now.
        I hope you feel better, being sick is never fun. I would appreciate it Caelia, thanks a lot.

I did a tarot reading on the guy who tried to use me and made me cry the other day and I now know way more than I ever wanted to know about him. I feel bad for him, which is just wrong the way he treats people and I feel bad for him. After I did the reading 3 times (3 of swords was the card that represented him in all 3 and the 10 of swords showed up as the future card twice. I shuffled really well too) I messaged his friend and confirmed what I was suspecting. (off topic but reading tarot is getting creepy, it's like I can figure out anything with them. Several people won't come near me anymore if I'm holding any kind of cards).

One of my girl friends is trying to hook me up with a different guy. I don't even know if I want to try with this one because she really doesn't have good taste in guys (don't want this one to be like well, all my other boyfriends). I really don't want to get hurt anymore.

No one has found my amulet yet. The string snapped in school and it's probably gone forever. Feeling really depressed again and the weird dreams are back.
        Circe

Comment

So someone at work definitely just insulted the whole of pagan religions. After telling that person that I practice that faith, she continued to tell me that I was wrong about my own values and morals. Needless to say... I am pissed!! She wasn't hating on my religion then saying hers was better. She actually was talking about how "pagans are all devil worshipers". I corrected her about it being a nature based religion (most of the time, and at least thats the way I practice) and she told me that I was wrong and all pagans do is worship the devil and sacrifice animals. So I said "That's interesting because I am pagan and I don't even believe in the devil". Then I also said "You need to be more careful about how you talk about other peoples faiths. It would be like me saying everyone who is Christian is in the KKK"... And then she said "well most of them are, they are either that or a bible thumper. " At that point I ended the conversation because you can't even get an intelligent conversation out of her and I was a bout .2 seconds away from beating in her face.

I need to learn to only listen to the opinions of people who I respect. But she still pissed me off...
          sigpic

Comment

I'm so very tired of the "media only presents one side of a story about spanking" diatribe. It is NEVER ok to "spank" a child with a pipe. You don't need to be a parent to understand that one.
            my etsy store
            My blog

to descend."

Comment

I got freshly made chips from work to take home. I ate them. They are so warm and salty and thin and crispy. And now I haz a tummy ache. They are like crack I tell you.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I need $4000. Desperately.

I have a second mortgage in the form of a home equity loan, and can still draw (surprise!) $4000.

I contacted the bank (Flagstar), waiting on hold for 1.5 hours.

When I finally got through, they told me they'd send it ASAP.

That was over a week ago.

I called them back today because I still don't have access to the money.

On hold again for 1.5 hours.

The person I spoke to tells me they have STILL have not sent the money, but the request is marked ASAP, just like they promised.

She says this time they'll REALLY take care of it ASAP.

Meanwhile, I'm screwed.

I don't believe I like anal sex, especially from a bank
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

#firstworldproblems

The log-in box on pf is too small for me to access on my new mobile web toy - and I can't get the zoom function to work. And my neighbor keeps turning off their wi-fi.
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                    I need $4000. Desperately.

I have a second mortgage in the form of a home equity loan, and can still draw (surprise!) $4000.

I contacted the bank (Flagstar), waiting on hold for 1.5 hours.

When I finally got through, they told me they'd send it ASAP.

That was over a week ago.

I called them back today because I still don't have access to the money.

On hold again for 1.5 hours.

The person I spoke to tells me they have STILL have not sent the money, but the request is marked ASAP, just like they promised.

She says this time they'll REALLY take care of it ASAP.

Meanwhile, I'm screwed.

I don't believe I like anal sex, especially from a bank
                    Oh Corbin, I'm so sorry

Any updates since you posted this?

I was looking for the "THings that make you cry" thread, but couldn't find it. Bank put things through really awkwardly, including a check that wasn't due to clear until friday. We're now more then $80 in the red, and don't have enough coming in on payday to cover bills, so I'm going to need to go try to talk the bank into dropping at least one of their charges. Then I have an appointment to sell my backup violin bow, since it will get more then any of our used electronics.
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Money troubles all around, Bank is coming after my dad for three years of unpaid taxes.

My rant is: I must be ugly or I must act like the freak I was always called. Why is it every time I ask someone out, no matter how nervous I am and how much I try to look good before I do it, I'm either rejected or I get used. There just has to be something wrong with me. This time rejected and now I keep getting asked/told "OMG you asked Billy **** out?!" and they say it in the most 'how could you ever' voice and laugh. I don't get that who asks then laughs. The next person who laughs that I've been rejected is losing teeth.

I suppose the good news is that, to my knowledge, no one in my family is sharpening pitchforks.
                      Circe

Comment

Corvus...that's a big part of your age. Guys and girls can be really immature.

It'll get better as you get older. I promise.

Just hang in there and don't let them get to you.
                        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                          Corvus...that's a big part of your age. Guys and girls can be really immature.

It'll get better as you get older. I promise.

Just hang in there and don't let them get to you.
                          The thing is I do let it get to me though. I used to not care but now I do. I feel like the freak I always got told I was because everyone else I know is happy (or at the very least at a comparative level of misery).
                          Circe

Comment

It's my own fault.
                            I have to keep telling myself this so I just
                            SUCK IT UP.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Oh, Corvus! I wish I could just give you a big hug! Hang in there, okay?

Comment

The next time I hear, "we can't afford normal food right now" I'm pointing the million and a half boxes of cake mixes and condiments filling up the pantry. You don't have to stock up on those and Marie Antoinette never said "let them eat cake". Ok?

ADD: And the cake was most certainly not what we call cake today. It was friggin' hard tack.
                                my etsy store
                                My blog

to descend."

Comment

Working...
                                X