Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by LadyGarnetRose View Post
    I want to go back to the days where I looked like I was 10 years younger in DL photo instead of looking like the lady on the news from the trailer park talkin about the ternada came through and wracket our pikup.
    on a similar note, one day i went into work out of uniform (was there for other reasons, its a hospital) and there was a new security guard at the front... he asked me for ID, I showed him my work ID, he didnt believe it was me. guy in photo was clean shaven with short hair parted in the middle, at the time I had long hair, and a goatee... I told him he should see my Drivers liscense... got it when i was 18 (9 years ago now... omg...) clean shaven also, short hair also, but parted on the side. XD every time i get a new ID photo i change my style, i dunno why.
    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Originally posted by Dufonce View Post
      on a similar note, one day i went into work out of uniform (was there for other reasons, its a hospital) and there was a new security guard at the front... he asked me for ID, I showed him my work ID, he didnt believe it was me. guy in photo was clean shaven with short hair parted in the middle, at the time I had long hair, and a goatee... I told him he should see my Drivers liscense... got it when i was 18 (9 years ago now... omg...) clean shaven also, short hair also, but parted on the side. XD every time i get a new ID photo i change my style, i dunno why.
      For me it wasn't a change of style, for me it is because of my meds.

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia-Mary View Post
        10 minutes ago there was a spider on my kitchen floor. There's not anymore. >
        Did you kill it or is it lurking in the shadows?
        There once was a man who said though,
        It seems that I know that I know,
        What I'd like to see,
        Is the I that knows me,
        When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Way to throw out my food, assclown. I know having a vegetable in the house pisses you off but this is getting absurd. This is why I keep losing weight.
          my etsy store
          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
          surrounded by plush, downy things,
          ill prepared, but willing,
          to descend."

Comment

We were just in time for the tornadic supercell in Kansas, yesterday. And I didn't hear a thing about it until today!

Gah!!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Honestly Chain,I can deal with many types of weather,but Tornado's scare me silly.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                Honestly Chain,I can deal with many types of weather,but Tornado's scare me silly.
                Techinically, we are just about 3 hours early for the tornado, and LONG gone by then.

We hit Seneca, Kansas for dinner at about 5:30 PM and the thunderstorms were starting to form about 80 miles south of there, around 4 PM. Just about the time that we made it back as far as Council Bluffs, Iowa, is when Harveyville, KS got hit by an EF2.

IF ONLY!!!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                  We were just in time for the tornadic supercell in Kansas, yesterday. And I didn't hear a thing about it until today!

Gah!!!
                  And, being the typical Kansan I am, slept right through it.
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

My life is all falling out of place, and it seems like the one person i thought would be here for me to make me feel good, even considering the circumstances, is making me feel like it is all my fault.

Comment

I had a lousy night's sleep...my eyes feel like sandpaper, and I'm tired all the time. I think I've been letting more carbs slip back into what I'm eating. Darn it.
                      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that my bronchitis-laryngitis is likely bronchitis-laryngitis-pleursy.

Its not pleasant.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                          I've come to the conclusion that my bronchitis-laryngitis is likely bronchitis-laryngitis-pleursy.

Its not pleasant.
                          Whoah, go take care of that!
                          [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                            Whoah, go take care of that!
                            Its the only thing I can come up with since I didn't break a rib, according to my xrays... I have this moving/migrating searing back on my left side in my back and chest when I breathe deeply or cough--like something rubbing uncomfortably over something else...sounds like pleursy to me, though not the OMG>lets do a thoracentesis kind, lol... I'm on steroids (since the inhaler wasn't working), an inhaler (which is doing a better job now that I'm on the steroids), a nose spray, allergy meds (since the doc thinks my allergies are aggravating the bronchitis), NSAIDs, a prescribed cough medicine for day and another for night, and I just finished a round of antibiotics. And I just put myself on an expectorant and a decongestant, since it seems harder to cough stuff up since I started the allergy meds (which is surprisingly unrelated to the cough suppressants--all those do is keep me from having hour long coughing spasms, I'm still coughing)

I have honestly never been sick with something like this for so long--I'm going on 6-7 weeks here. Surprisingly though, I actally feel alright--as long as I don't cough, breathe deeply, or do anything causing me to cough or breathe deeply...in which case, I feel like someone is sticking a hot poker in by back and my side.
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Well i had a really good day yesterday, and now today i guess i am paying for it. I was happy in the beginning, but now all i want to do is throw in the towel, im done....all this constant stress is going to make my mind blow to pieces

Also, there is a person in my life who knows how to make it feel better, at least help with some of the stress...but just keeps adding more. Did a tarot card reading involving this person last night, and it ends how i thought it would.
                              Last edited by MichaelRusso; 02 Mar 2012, 12:32. Reason: added more instead of making a whole new post

Comment

Lovely day with my throat clogged with mucus (lovely I know) then massive all day migraine and feeling like I went 99 rounds with Muhammed Ali >.> And I'm gonna stab someone somewhere unpleasant with a fork before using their skin to make a drum...
                                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X