THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

GRRRrrrr!! Doesn't it figure I look forward to them visiting to get a break from the monotonous work of the day and they show up right when everyone is asleep!!!

Comment

Don't you just hate it when people won't leave you alone -.-
      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

damnit, quitting is a bitch.im going crazy...and i kinda broke my spacebar a lil' bit
        "He Who Knows Others Is Wise. He Who Knows Himself Is Enlightened"
        ~Tao Te Cheng

Comment

I left my housekeys at my friend's house. > ...he lives too far away to get them back this week.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=8.msg6145#msg6145 date=1287875325]
            I left my housekeys at my friend's house. > ...he lives too far away to get them back this week.
            [/quote]

how far is too far away to be unable to get into your house for a week?
            "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

[glow=red,2,300]F*** the PLAGUE.[/glow]

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=8.msg6257#msg6257 date=1287905955]
                how far is too far away to be unable to get into your house for a week?
                [/quote]

an hour's drive when I don't have a car, and he can't come into the city this week? I'm borrowing the spare that my landlord has. But it still sucks.

Mostly art.

Comment

I have no voice.... now guys come on knowing me can you imagine how much not being able to talk without husking is KILLING ME?!
                  "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=8.msg6334#msg6334 date=1287932711]
                    [glow=red,2,300]F*** the PLAGUE.[/glow]
                    [/quote]
                    *quarantines Rafe
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Wait, so at 2am when you pour salt over all my belongings and throw away toiletries I'm the one "causing trouble"? And then when I'm told that I can't call the police "or else" the same people turn around and tell me they want society to handle their kid?

Derp. That's all I can say with out going into a murderous rage.
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                      surrounded by plush, downy things,
                      ill prepared, but willing,
                      to descend."

Comment

whole. body .hurts.
                        What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Why am I the only one who seems to know how to put new toilet paper on the roll? Seriously, why must you guys take out the new paper, sit it on the sink and leave the empty tube on the roll?
                          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                          -Erik Erikson

Comment

Last night was probably the worst night of my life.

Baby was throwing up violently and consistently for two hours, and I couldn't help because I was just as sick as he was.

After Dark convinced me we didn't need to go to the hospital after the little one finally fell asleep.

But this morning, baby is doing better than I am. I'm so tired of being sick and I don't know how I'm going to take care of him between trips to the bathroom.

*groan*

Comment

why am i required to be bored out of my mind for the rest of my life?!
                              "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=8.msg6564#msg6564 date=1288011093]
                                Last night was probably the worst night of my life.

Baby was throwing up violently and consistently for two hours, and I couldn't help because I was just as sick as he was.

After Dark convinced me we didn't need to go to the hospital after the little one finally fell asleep.

But this morning, baby is doing better than I am. I'm so tired of being sick and I don't know how I'm going to take care of him between trips to the bathroom.

*groan*
                                [/quote]

Hon, I am so sorry...I haven't had to deal with that with mine, but when I was in college and home for winter break, my mom, myself, my 18 month old brother and my 3 month old brother all had the out both ends at the same time tummy bug...

...pure misery.
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X