Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I'm all out of juice and the store isnt open now :-\

Comment

Work.....that is all

Comment

Been sick since Sunday night, still sick, waited for my regularly scheduled dr's appt to go, since it was conveniently scheduled for today.

Might be losing my gallbladder... either that or I've got cholera or typhus or something.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

bored out of my mind at home, need to get the kid ready for his halloween pictures, and nobody gave a good response to my yahoo answers question I put up... ugh... theres not even anything worthy of me clicking "best answer" for so I cant close the question...
          "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I am so sick and tired of people who think I should give them advice on problems with their husbands/wives! I am not a bloody shrink! Damn it, people, leave me alone, I cannot solve your problems!
            When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=8.msg7355#msg7355 date=1288209491]
              bored out of my mind at home, need to get the kid ready for his halloween pictures, and nobody gave a good response to my yahoo answers question I put up... ugh... theres not even anything worthy of me clicking "best answer" for so I cant close the question...
              [/quote]

Eh, if you don't pick one the readers will do so by vote.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I love being outside, too, but I just want to sit down and finish my last project... can we PLEASE take a small break? I'll take you back outside in a few minutes...

OK, fine, let's get your shoes on.

Comment

wtf i put my quedtion up for vote on the answer and the one thats winning is the one that i completely denounced the validity of.
                  "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

FML...just FML
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

I just want to go home. But I have to go with my Aunt to meet the guy doing the Estate sale at my Grandma's house.

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=8.msg7393#msg7393 date=1288214388]
                        FML...just FML
                        [/quote]

You posted at 2:19!!!!!!!!!

Not a rant but I had to say it.

GOD I LOVE TOM WAITS

Comment

Horrendous windstorms last night - power went out at noon, and was still out when I left for work this morning. I'm wondering if it'll be back on before tomorrow... They're saying maybe not.

No power = no heat, no stove, no water, no toilet.

If you don't hear from me again, I'll be pushing a shopping cart through the desolation of an environment gone mad, fighting off the cannibals. Fortunately, I have a gun.

Water? Do you have water?
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

And I've broken my foot.

Again.
                            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Massive headache for 3 days straight now. FML!!!!

Comment

[quote author=B. de Corbin link=topic=8.msg7618#msg7618 date=1288277677]
                                Horrendous windstorms last night - power went out at noon, and was still out when I left for work this morning. I'm wondering if it'll be back on before tomorrow... They're saying maybe not.

No power = no heat, no stove, no water, no toilet.

If you don't hear from me again, I'll be pushing a shopping cart through the desolation of an environment gone mad, fighting off the cannibals. Fortunately, I have a gun.

Water? Do you have water?
                                [/quote]

Dammit. I knew I should have warned you guys, east of me, that it was as bad as they were predicting. Maybe even worse.

Good luck, B!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X