• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Ugh
    okay you know
    you probably just think i'm a big meanie trying to troll you
    but I told you valid stuff about trans people
    and I saw you posting yet another incredibly ignorant statement after insisting that i need to relax because you know what you're talking about.
    Whatever. Not really my problem. Just feel awful for the two trans "friends" you're disrespecting.

selume proferre

Comment

Too bad I'm too, stupid, ugly, immature, ignorant and just plain rude to argue with any of these people. Oh, well.
      Check out my blog, it's a good way to stay entertained if you get bored.
      http://fallenangeli.blogspot.com/

Comment

...Eating breakfast with a hangover is quite possibly the worst experience I've had all year.
        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Stupid dream made me wake up feeling lonely!
          [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
            ...Eating breakfast with a hangover is quite possibly the worst experience I've had all year.
            Waking up still tipsy on a school trip is a lot of fun too. :dummy:
            I seriously would've preferred a hangover. At least I wouldn't have still been acting like a moron.
            Last edited by orchestrion; 22 Jul 2012, 06:42.

selume proferre

Comment

I am sick of the Olympics already and it hasn't even started yet. I'm trying to watch the news, there are important news stories; the weakening of the Euro, the cinema shootings in the US; things that should be reported on. Instead, despite my desperate flicking between channels, it is all the same crap.. just a bunch of people I don't know or care about using a lot of words to say absolutely nothing about an event that isn't happening yet..

Ooh.. aren't we great? Isn't England a fantastic place for hosting the olympics at the one point when we really could have done without the extra cost and probably only won because no one else wanted the financial burdan. I won't be watching. I couldn't give a crap and I don't particularly want to watch the stadium get blown up live. Because lets face it, the Olympic village may as well have been built in such a formation as to spell out, 'terrorists aim here', when viewed from the sky.

I'm sad Michelle is moving out, but I am SO glad I won't have to be woken up early by her hard of hearing, sports mad boyfriend, watching the TV at almost full volume every evening.

FFS.. breakfast news now and their main headline: some dude who won some bike race I should care about is back in training for the olympics. Woopie. And now some smug presenter is so chuffed with himself to be reporting live from the olympic village. I want to vomit.
              Last edited by Jembru; 22 Jul 2012, 21:05.
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

What the... No way... I come home from work and decide to treat myself to a little Japanese session and start reading the practice dialogues (lesson 5 of Japanese for Busy People III for anyone who happens to own it), and guess what the first dialogue begins with? 'Have you heard that Simon from the Paris branch is entering the Olympics...' I can't escape it. I literally cannot escape it... Sorry to double post but I needed to vent! Aaauuuuggghhhh.....
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I don't watch tv news, I read the local paper on occasion and keep an eye on huffington post. If it's important, I'll find out about from one of the two.
                  Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I'm home visiting my family in Canada, and I'm sick Best hiking in the world and I'm achy, exhausted and want to throw up. Stupid jet lag ruining my immune system...

Comment

Oh no! ^ That sux donkey behinds!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I have to be very careful of links I go to. Or threads I open on the interwebs. I have to avoid all talk of TDKR. Or else I will kill everyone.

Not like that kid who killed everyone.

But more of an internet death curse.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

My car is in the shop. No big deal because I drive a company truck for work so it's not like I'm out a car. But I'm less than impressed by the lack of communication from the guy that's running my car's inspection and repairs. They're doing shit backwards, IMO and I've called twice today with no return calls. If I don't get a call tomorrow morning, then they've pretty much made my decision never to go back there again, which is sad. The two girls that used to run my maintenance inspections on that car were always on the ball. Tall order to fill and this guy's doing a poor job.
                          /notimpressed
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
                            My car is in the shop. No big deal because I drive a company truck for work so it's not like I'm out a car. But I'm less than impressed by the lack of communication from the guy that's running my car's inspection and repairs. They're doing shit backwards, IMO and I've called twice today with no return calls. If I don't get a call tomorrow morning, then they've pretty much made my decision never to go back there again, which is sad. The two girls that used to run my maintenance inspections on that car were always on the ball. Tall order to fill and this guy's doing a poor job.
                            /notimpressed
                            When my car was at the shop I waited while it was being worked on. It was like surgery being done. Victor (I'm now on a first named basis with my mechanic) was like your baby is done. And I'm like....

vrooom vrooom I'm outa here!
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              When my car was at the shop I waited while it was being worked on. It was like surgery being done. Victor (I'm now on a first named basis with my mechanic) was like your baby is done. And I'm like....

vrooom vrooom I'm outa here!
                              lol nice. Sadly, the stuff that needs to be done, won't be done in one day. So waiting is pointless. Besides, I dropped it off on Friday, and was gone for the weekend and working today. XD I wish I could just wait. Put the fire under their ass that way.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm a n00b. I cut my finger taking the top of an ampul off and it kept bleeding forever, though the cut was really small.
                                [4:82]

Comment

Working...
                                X