Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
    She'd need to make a new thread. Pretty sure that Juni or Chain locked the old one on account of rampaging idiocy and bad manners.

Yeah, that was our esteemed Eisheth. And only because she got to it before I did.

I'd also call it far more than simple rampaging idiocy and bad manners, that brought about it's closed nature. But this is the regular, PG-13 Rants... and most, if not all, of what I'd say is profanely and decidedly not suitable for children under 17.

And dammit! Thanks for reminding me!!! Now, I gotta redo that hex! Which means I have to go disembowel another perfect stranger! With a plunger, this time!

Instead of that flimsy, plastic leaf rake, again. I'm STILL picking the leaves out of my teeth!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
      Yeah, that was our esteemed Eisheth. And only because she got to it before I did.

I'd also call it far more than simple rampaging idiocy and bad manners, that brought about it's closed nature. But this is the regular, PG-13 Rants... and most, if not all, of what I'd say is profanely and decidedly not suitable for children under 17.

And dammit! Thanks for reminding me!!! Now, I gotta redo that hex! Which means I have to go disembowel another perfect stranger! With a plunger, this time!

Instead of that flimsy, plastic leaf rake, again. I'm STILL picking the leaves out of my teeth!
      I swear I'm not trying to make you guys work harder...

Its too bad we cant just give the bitchy lunatics swords and chains and throw them in a pit to have at it.... that would so take care of most of the work for you...

but if the plunger works...
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Sick to effing death of this piece of shit car.

Infact I'm sick to death of everything. This is not how my life should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
          I swear I'm not trying to make you guys work harder...

Its too bad we cant just give the bitchy lunatics swords and chains and throw them in a pit to have at it.... that would so take care of most of the work for you...

but if the plunger works...
          I've been around a few years now so can say with some degree of confidence that this is really rare around here anyway. I think that is part of the trouble. I am so used to everyone just being decent and debating with intelligent and well-mannered arguments, that when it starts to get a bit mainstream forum-ish, I panic and fluff up the fur on my tail.

Oh and thanks for the reasurance. I might be wrong, but I THINK two of them were let go. It might be that she was on holiday with another support worker and they egged one another on. Had they just bought it outside the hotel and sneaked it into their room, disposing of any receipts or evidence, I bet they'd have got away with it. She's the dictionary definition of a dumb bimbo* so JP said she'll have no trouble getting bar work. Her boyfriend is pretty wealthy too so hopefully she's fine.

*As I wrote that I cringed. 'bimbou' means 'poor' or 'destitute' in Japanese.. I feel bad again..
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post

*As I wrote that I cringed. 'bimbou' means 'poor' or 'destitute' in Japanese.. I feel bad again..
            If it makes you feel better "bimbo" comes from bambino, which means "boy" in Italian.
            my etsy store
            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
            surrounded by plush, downy things,
            ill prepared, but willing,
            to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
              If it makes you feel better "bimbo" comes from bambino, which means "boy" in Italian.
              NO WAY!! Seriously? That is so cool and leads to the question.. HOW THE..?

Rant.. it's December 1st tomorrow. Rant end.
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Yeah, not sure how that happened either lol

Um...it's taco night...and I love tacos waaaay too much. I swear that is a rant.
                my etsy store
                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                ill prepared, but willing,
                to descend."

Comment

The whole hospital has 2 security guards right now, 2, we have 2 positions which HAVE to have guards at them at all times... now someone wants us to go unlock doors.... sorry houskeeping, ya'll are SoL... I cant even get to the bathroom without getting written up for leaving my post.... go ahead B**** some more!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I have to go back home next week. Boo.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      I have to go back home next week. Boo.
                      Um...

It could be far worse, V. You could be stuck with MY company. :=P:

EDIT: Crap! Forgot about MY rant!

I need a manicure!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                        The whole hospital has 2 security guards right now, 2, we have 2 positions which HAVE to have guards at them at all times... now someone wants us to go unlock doors.... sorry houskeeping, ya'll are SoL... I cant even get to the bathroom without getting written up for leaving my post.... go ahead B**** some more!
                        I thought housekeeping is who typically unlocks doors, anyway? Or Facilities. I know the guards CAN, and there are a lot of places that send security to unlock doors first, but... technically, Housekeeping and Facilities should have all access to every door already. >.<

My rant? Uhm. There's been another death in my family. Step-sibling's mom, this time. I'm dreading the news of a third person, right now.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
                          I thought housekeeping is who typically unlocks doors, anyway? Or Facilities. I know the guards CAN, and there are a lot of places that send security to unlock doors first, but... technically, Housekeeping and Facilities should have all access to every door already. >.<
                          out hospital is stupid, houskeeping has one set of keys and they are locked up at night (go figure) Maintnence keeps their people on call except for the people who work the boiler room at night, and security does all the locking and unlocking...

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
                          My rant? Uhm. There's been another death in my family. Step-sibling's mom, this time. I'm dreading the news of a third person, right now.
                          I'm so sorry to hear that, no third person!

- - - Updated - - -

my rant, The motion sensor chirpy bird they put up with the tree... I want to kill it!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

I'm tired and cranky and exhausted from hearing my bitter half bitch all day long, and I haven't even been to work yet. Wtf?!
                            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Christmas songs. . That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Almost_lost View Post
                                Christmas songs. . That is all.
                                Bells are ringing, can't you hear them? :P

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X