Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
    I am so sorry about the ankle! On the other hand, I am very glad about you being able to catch what amounted to frivolous expensive tests. Good for you, sweetheart, good for you!!!

:::::grumble:::: doctors, guinea pigs, guesswork, incompetence and the high price to pay for it all! /grumble
    Thanks, yeah, me too. Relief came first, of course. Now it's like Um, Hey Wait A MF'in' minute. This was done wrong from scratch and I suffered psychological trauma and you think you can say "See you next year?" Hmmmmph. Think I'll stick with my anti-inflammatory foods (red wine is on that list so I'm happy!) and keep far, far away from the world of "Come in so we can look for serious disease and ruin your week, every year, until it's instilled so deep in your mind that you actually GET said disease."

Hot tub with red wine sounds very good, and anti-inflammatory of course!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Very little sleep + waking up early + long day is long + A LOT of driving and traffic + getting sick and very high fever

[4:82]

Comment

I just had to say a final goodbye to one of my best friends for the last 16 years. My eyes are burning from all the crying as I've done for the last two hours. I'm not looking forward to working tomorrow.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
          I just had to say a final goodbye to one of my best friends for the last 16 years. My eyes are burning from all the crying as I've done for the last two hours. I'm not looking forward to working tomorrow.
          Oh I'm so sorry. I just read about your kitty.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm really sorry for your the loss of your cat
            [4:82]

Comment

Kitties just don't live long enough, I'm so sorry for your loss.

- - - Updated - - -

As the person who manages release paperwork for the deceased, I really hate coming into work and finding new infant forms waiting to be filed...
              today is not starting on a high note...
              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I was doing so well, but one pathetic little person just had to rear his toxic head and now I'm struggling all over again. That's life, I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh dear Sending you hugs and comfort in this hour of sadness. Losing a pet is hard.

Comment

I'm sorry Cuckoo. I try not to rear my head as often as I used to. Sometimes I just can't help myself.

Yes. I've been called toxic, repeatedly. I've admitted to being toxic, repeatedly. I think my idea of toxicity is far different than most.

Dunno why I felt that needed saying. Other than to get my mind off my bad night and day, thus far. Cough, puke, fall, cough, puke, puke some more, fall again, cough repeatedly and fall some more. Instead of sleep.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                    I'm sorry Cuckoo. I try not to rear my head as often as I used to. Sometimes I just can't help myself.

Yes. I've been called toxic, repeatedly. I've admitted to being toxic, repeatedly. I think my idea of toxicity is far different than most.

Dunno why I felt that needed saying. Other than to get my mind off my bad night and day, thus far. Cough, puke, fall, cough, puke, puke some more, fall again, cough repeatedly and fall some more. Instead of sleep.
                    I hope you feel better soon, you toxic puking diamond of a cat man.

Comment

So sorry about your loss.
                      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I'm sick of my job. I'm sick of my town. I can't get away, though, because Mama Tucson doesn't allow that sort of thing.

Comment

I'm so used to not sleeping that when I crashed at 10 last night, I only managed to sleep until 3. I'm laying in bed wide awake on my phone. With nausea.

And why the fuck is it so dark? I'm not used to it being so dark...

Mostly art.

Comment

Today I do not feel like being alive, Not in an I wanna kill myself sort of way, but in an everything hurts, and I feel sick, and I wanna get the eff outta here kinda way...
                            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I did not sleep well enough for today.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I am sick and F'n tired of the anti-Christianity and anti-Islam rhetoric that is bandied about like free money. These bigoted halfwits attacking whichever belief system bothers them, that day, really need to seek a brain transplant. They could upgrade to a gnat's brain, it'd be an identical fit.

And, I've got the chainsaw and surgical tools to get it done! Line the f***ers up!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X