THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I'm actually too angry to rant in any detail, and it takes a lot to anger me. I've bent over backwards for the last few months, to help someone who is massively overreaching himself on a continuous basis. I get little thanks, and sometimes little acknowledgement. Then he talks to me like I'm something he stepped in for breaking a rule that he a) never discussed with me and b) smaks of OCD or maybe it's 'up-your-own-ass-syndrome'. I know it's my own fault for trusting people to have the common decency to appreciete help, but I am starting to see why so many of this guy's associates have stepped away and left him to it.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      I sprayed a drawing with varnish. Inside my house. With the windows closed.

WHAT WAS I THINKING?

...my head hurts. And I feel slightly nauseous.
      This was an extremely bad plan!
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I would like one weekend where both me and my husband felt well-rested and like decently human beings so we could actually get stuff done around here. It's like the blood pressure meds aren't even working. Wtf, body? Y u no like me on my days off?
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I am getting really sick of the weather people telling me how much snow there is gonna be, and there not being enough snow to get me out of work for even one day! We diddn't even have stray snowflakes last night, not even freezing rain! Stupid uncooperative weather!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

My alarm clock went off at 4am and for one blissful minute I thought it was Friday. Then I realized it's only Thursday and I'll have to do this all over again tomorrow. FML
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I sprayed a drawing with varnish. Inside my house. With the windows closed.

WHAT WAS I THINKING?

...my head hurts. And I feel slightly nauseous.
              I do this, all the time! It's never fun... x
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Grocery shopped while hungry. Lunch was chips and dip and chocolate.

And now I have a tummy ache.

Damnit

Mostly art.

Comment

Grocery shopped while hungry. Lunch was chips and dip and chocolate.

And now I have a tummy ache.

Damnit
                  what happened to doing the juice fast once you ran out of groceries?
                  "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                    this
                    Grocery shopped while hungry.
                    Never do that, it always leads to pain...
                    Poor V...

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                      I was grocery shopping for produce Bags of apples and carrots and stuff. But I got hungry while I was there. I'm starting on Sunday, in case you're curious, but I'm getting my restricted gun license all day Saturday, so I can't go shopping then.

Mostly art.

Comment

I need to find a swimsuit. I hate buying clothes, let alone swimwear. But I need something to wear for working out in a pool. I may have to force myself to go shopping this weekend.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm in a baaaaaaaaad mood.
                          [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                            I'm in a baaaaaaaaad mood.
                            You and me both.

I went to bed crying last night, because of a text that I got that was hurtful. Though, really, it's my own fault. If I had just typed "I love you too" everything would have been fine. But I couldn't make myself type it. I haven't said it in over a month. So I went to bed crying because I'm an awful girlfriend.

And then I slept poorly because I'm an awful girlfriend. And now I'm awake, and miserable and grumpy, because I'm an awful girlfriend.

Mostly art.

Comment

So today my relief called out, no one was planning to tell me this. I was just going to sit here oblivious for a few extra hours. Heaven forbit someone should ask me, or even tell me, just so I know what the hell is going on... thanks guys...

- - - Updated - - -

You and me both.

I went to bed crying last night, because of a text that I got that was hurtful. Though, really, it's my own fault. If I had just typed "I love you too" everything would have been fine. But I couldn't make myself type it. I haven't said it in over a month. So I went to bed crying because I'm an awful girlfriend.

And then I slept poorly because I'm an awful girlfriend. And now I'm awake, and miserable and grumpy, because I'm an awful girlfriend.
                              I don't think you are aweful, you are refusing to lie, and that is probably going to hurt, but its better than making things up. Have you thouught about talking to him about how you feel? Or someone else? Just to let it out...

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Driver's test: Perfect score on the written exam, did well enough by a good margin on the driving portion, hit the curb eleven times during the parking test.

Ten point deduction every time. I just can't figure out the logistics of lining up a car at the curb, let alone fitting it between two cars.
                                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Working...
                                X