THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I know this story by heart,and have had to be VERY nasty with these types of people before. It has also caused me to be much less helpful for people because I know it will turn into a kinda "you owe me this help" instead of thanks for your help I am ok now. Some people are glad for the help but don't push it to the point of being very annoying,and can take the hint it is a bit to much. These others just latch on and suck you dry until you want to choke the ShI* out of them.

I hope you are feeling a little better after letting the rant ease your anger. best of luck getting these guys to help themselves.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I think my Dad's the only person I know who will get angry at you for trying to make his day easier. Kinda puts a damper on my mood. Ah well, some people are just grumpy, I suppose. I wish I wasn't so sensitive about it :sad:

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
        I think my Dad's the only person I know who will get angry at you for trying to make his day easier. Kinda puts a damper on my mood. Ah well, some people are just grumpy, I suppose. I wish I wasn't so sensitive about it :sad:
        You're an awesome daughter.
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
          You're an awesome daughter.
          Thank you, Bjorn <3

Comment

Doing a good thing got me hit by a car -_- EYES ON THE ROAD DICKHEAD!
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
              I can relate. I've learned early on that my dad can be moody at times. And so can I, so we get over it. I know what you mean, though. It bugs me when he gets moody. I don't like the energy that people give off when they're in a poopy mood.
              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                I can relate. I've learned early on that my dad can be moody at times. And so can I, so we get over it. I know what you mean, though. It bugs me when he gets moody. I don't like the energy that people give off when they're in a poopy mood.
                Yeah. Dealing with this sort of thing is just part of life, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia-Mary View Post
                  Wow, that sounds horrible! Are you okay though?

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Ok a freaking rant from me..iI had the issue with no hot water for a shower..It finally got a little hot,then my freaking back did a twitch and I know this is gonna be about 2 weeks of pain from my back(happens this time of year every year) But I thank my friend for gifting me with a very good pain pill,it will help me get through this back stuff. Best thing is standing in the shower for an hour letting the hot water sooth my back. I seldom take any pills for pain but sometimes I have to.

I might not be online for a while because I can't sit for long when this happens.

Thanks in advance for any words of sympathy you might send me.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      Ok a freaking rant from me..iI had the issue with no hot water for a shower..It finally got a little hot,then my freaking back did a twitch and I know this is gonna be about 2 weeks of pain from my back(happens this time of year every year) But I thank my friend for gifting me with a very good pain pill,it will help me get through this back stuff. Best thing is standing in the shower for an hour letting the hot water sooth my back. I seldom take any pills for pain but sometimes I have to.

I might not be online for a while because I can't sit for long when this happens.

Thanks in advance for any words of sympathy you might send me.
                      I am so sorry you are going through that pain, I hope you feel better soon.:worried:

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia-Mary View Post
                        I'm really surprised you haven't opted for wearing Michelin Man sized protective suit with Kevlar layer on th outside, yet. Girl you got some bad luck. are you ok?
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	555px-Elemental.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	351717
                          Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                          I'm really surprised you haven't opted for wearing Michelin Man sized protective suit with Kevlar layer on th outside, yet. Girl you got some bad luck. are you ok?
                          Elemental armor accept no substitutes.
                          Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]1630[/ATTACH]

Elemental armor accept no substitutes.
                            ^ that!

My rant:
                            I DON"T FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING TODAY. .... I really should take a shower though.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by amelia-mary View Post
                              doing a good thing got me hit by a car -_- eyes on the road dickhead!
                              o_o

are you ok?!
                              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

So Saturday I am working and there are lillies in the room I am working in, which I am really quite allergic to. I try and deal, but before I leave I start having signs of an oncomming migraine, which I can usually hold off if I take some meds right away. I took the meds but was unable to keep the migraine from hitting me, and I am out of pain meds for migraine. So back into the car and to the hospital my hubby takes me. where it take 30 minutes and 10 sticks before they can run an IV into my freaking arm! 10! who has to stick someone 10 bloody f*cking times before realising that they are clearly incompetant and need to find someone else to do it?! I now have bruises all up my arm like a new heroin user, and since they stuck me in my hand, (both hands really) it is swollen and I am having trouble closing my fingers... That hospital needs a competant IV team... because this is BS!
                                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X