Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
    Back home in BC too. It's been pretty limited ever since I came of legal age. Moving here was a bit of a shock, and people are REALLY against banning it because Berlin is one of the last cities in Europe that lets you smoke almost everywhere. Some people even gripe about the fact that you can't smoke in your office anymore (seriously...if you could, freelancing wouldn't even be a choice for me because going to work would be too much of health hazard!)
    That sucks, alot. I live in one of the first states that had a fit about smoking in public buildings and in front of them and now you cant smoke within 30 yards of the entrance to a public building or business, its something that I take for granted till I go to Philly...
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I lost my temper today. I'm not proud of myself.
      [4:82]

Comment

Shit happens.

Comment

my ex or his 'wife' (that was a quick rebound) tried to hack my fb!!! really guys, i know where yall live, and im not stupid enough to leave all my passwords the same after you left, dip stick. better luck next time >
          and i know it was them cuz it says where (approximate) that the connection tried to go through. i was like, uh really. if you really wanna know what im up to, yall know my number!! text me like a sane person instead of tryin to sabotage my fb!!! *huff

Comment

Originally posted by nymphetflower View Post
            my ex or his 'wife' (that was a quick rebound) tried to hack my fb!!!
            Ex's are not generally know for their great intelligence, they left after all.
            Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

my ex or his 'wife' (that was a quick rebound) tried to hack my fb!!! really guys, i know where yall live, and im not stupid enough to leave all my passwords the same after you left, dip stick. better luck next time >
              and i know it was them cuz it says where (approximate) that the connection tried to go through. i was like, uh really. if you really wanna know what im up to, yall know my number!! text me like a sane person instead of tryin to sabotage my fb!!! *huff
              ....wow 0_0... I am sorry that your ex and his wife are so crazy....
              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
                Ex's are not generally know for their great intelligence, they left after all.
                yupp, and not just me, but his daughter too. double whammy

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                ....wow 0_0... I am sorry that your ex and his wife are so crazy....
                thats what makes them sooo good together though!! i dont generally wish bad things on ppl, but i hope he gets everythin comin to him. at the same time though, its given me time to reflect and realize we werent good together, it was a very toxic relationship and wouldve been horrible for my daughter. and ive found the person i feel i was meant to be with, so it all works out

Comment

yupp, and not just me, but his daughter too. double whammy

- - - Updated - - -

thats what makes them sooo good together though!! i dont generally wish bad things on ppl, but i hope he gets everythin comin to him. at the same time though, its given me time to reflect and realize we werent good together, it was a very toxic relationship and wouldve been horrible for my daughter. and ive found the person i feel i was meant to be with, so it all works out
                  I'm very very glad you're with a far better partner ^_^, sometimes these things work out in funny ways. I'm also glad you're out of that toxic environment... Welp, hope he has fun with the crazy....

Comment

me too. in a way i feel sorry for her, she also has a small child and he cant even be commited to his own, so why would he hers?? but then i think of the last time i tt her. we use to be friends, but when they hooked up, she sent me this long ass message sayin how she was gonna make sure he got full custody of my daughter and SHE was gonna be her mommy!!!! hoe please, you forget he left, i didnt kick him out. hell after we broke up, he still lived with me for a couple more months to see my daughter born, then after we were discharged from the hospitol, he picked up and left.

Comment

me too. in a way i feel sorry for her, she also has a small child and he cant even be commited to his own, so why would he hers?? but then i think of the last time i tt her. we use to be friends, but when they hooked up, she sent me this long ass message sayin how she was gonna make sure he got full custody of my daughter and SHE was gonna be her mommy!!!! hoe please, you forget he left, i didnt kick him out. hell after we broke up, he still lived with me for a couple more months to see my daughter born, then after we were discharged from the hospitol, he picked up and left.
                      ...I'm very very effing glad he is out of your life. You and your kid sound far better off without him, and as for his new lady... That is just.... I feel like I am overusing "crazy". I'll go with "mean."

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                        ...I'm very very effing glad he is out of your life. You and your kid sound far better off without him, and as for his new lady... That is just.... I feel like I am overusing "crazy". I'll go with "mean."
                        lmfao
                        no i think you pegged them XD

Comment

Frikken fireworks, bangs going off every ten minutes and they make everything smell like burning ass.
                          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                            Frikken fireworks, bangs going off every ten minutes and they make everything smell like burning ass.
                            I used to love that smell. Firecrackers, silver salutes [et al], huge starbursts [et al]. Now, it just smells like too much sulfur.

My random rants of the day:

I always seem to miss the good shit, around here.
                            I wish I'd had the means to spend the day shooting (pics of) all the storm damage, from this morning.
                            Some ex's were MEANT to become ex's. Some ex's are the ex OF the ex meant to become an ex. I still wonder which side of that ex-fence I'm on.
                            And hate. I loathe it, very, very passionately. Doesn't that mean I love to hate, as long as it's hate that I'm hating?

AND...
                            Pain. It needs to take a damn vacation, already!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Today seems to be awful, especially if the news I heard turns out to be actually true.
                              [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                                Today seems to be awful, especially if the news I heard turns out to be actually true.

what news is this ?

Comment

Working...
                                X