THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Told a christian about my beliefs, they thought I was just kidding. They said "I know you don't worship Odin because you're not a satanist."

What.
    White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
    sigpic
    In Days of yore,
    From Britain's shore
    Wolfe the dauntless hero came
    And planted firm Britannia's flag
    On Canada's fair domain.
    Here may it wave,
    Our boast, our pride
    And joined in love together,
    The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
    The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
      Told a christian about my beliefs, they thought I was just kidding. They said "I know you don't worship Odin because you're not a satanist."

What.
      Haha, what the hell.

Comment

Why does nobody understand how to use Google?

Mostly art.

Comment

New people who have only worked durring the middle of the day and have never seen the front of house opened or closed should not be allowed to open or close front of house! And please if you want to eat at the desk I don't mind, as long as I don't have to be able to tell what you were eating by looking at my nasty sticky, dirty ass desk! It is a hospital, papertowels and cleaning supplies are EVERYWHERE! Clean up after yourselves, am NOT anyones mother!!!

and take out the damn trash! It stinks in here!

and now I have heartburn, I need a good antacid...
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Being lead on and then ditched for the girl they dumped me for twice... Yep... Can you not?
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

What is it about summer that makes people think I suddenly want to hear their music at a million decibels at every stoplight?? I'm inspired to carry a squirt gun and soak every idiot who rolls down his windows. First is a warning shot to the face. Second, I pump water into his sound system and never have to worry about that particular jerk again.

Comment

People really need to learn that if you don't want to know the answer to a question then don't ask the question! That should be obvious.
                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Spent $5.00 on a spiffy cat toy which makes sounds when it moves and is filled with catnip, only to have the cat ditch it after 5 minutes for the toilet paper roll she dug out of the garbage... stupid adorable kitty...
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Slowest....

Internet....

Connection....

...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                      Spent $5.00 on a spiffy cat toy which makes sounds when it moves and is filled with catnip, only to have the cat ditch it after 5 minutes for the toilet paper roll she dug out of the garbage... stupid adorable kitty...
                      Cat and Kids they always like the box or some little bit of cheap stuff much better than the expensive toy. Haha!
                      For a cheap toy. Punch a hole through the toilet paper rolls and put a string through it. Hang it from somewhere where it can flop around. Your cat will think its died and gone to kitty heaven!

Comment

hi rafe!!!!
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

UGH...enough said!

Comment

People that jettison out of their parking spots WHEN they are backing up into a busy, packed street. B-word didn't even look in the mirror or check if the person in the car she ran off the damn road (me) was okay! ARGHHHH!

Comment

You (coworkers, employers, relatives, and general public-not forum dwellers) can take your negativity and judgment and shove it...

That is all.

Comment

I drove six hours today to pee in a bottle and have someone tell me that I don't do drugs.

Gorgeous day, and it was nice to visit a town with a Walmart, but...

So. Much. Driving.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X