X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
    what news is this ?
    Lots of bad news, but the worst is what I just read about 4 people being killed for being Shi'a over here in Egypt, today. Something that never happened here, this isn't Iraq
    [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
      Lots of bad news, but the worst is what I just read about 4 people being killed for being Shi'a over here in Egypt, today. Something that never happened here, this isn't Iraq
      The only words I can think of saying to this are not suited for the non-adult section of the forum, other than I hope that isn't true, and I'm sorry if it is....
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
        The only words I can think of saying to this are not suited for the non-adult section of the forum, other than I hope that isn't true, and I'm sorry if it is....
        It's true, I also saw some horrible pics...

My only hope is for the 30th of June to come and for things to change. Mass protests against the president are planned on that day.

Comment

My only hope is for the 30th of June to come and for things to change. Mass protests against the president are planned on that day.
          Oh God well then....

I hope the protests are effective then... I wish you and yours luck. If you were in the same nation as me, I'd ask if I could do anything to assist, but I'll be rooting for things to turn out well.
          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Ugh! Hate crimes, pitting brother against brother, for thinking differently. Whatever happened to "we're all in this together?" The greater good is so marred and unrecognizable, from such violence and corruption, that it seems like people just want their own piece of the universe to be the only one in existence.

Is it like this in distant galaxies, I wonder? Are all higher life forms bent on self destruction? Cuz this shit's a nightmare!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Today seems to be awful, especially if the news I heard turns out to be actually true.
              With all the crap going on around you, I just hope that you & your family stay safe.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Keep yourself and your mother safe, (I know she wants to protest, but doesn't wanna eat tear gas...) You guys need all the luck you can get! I wish you all of it!
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I spent about a year in the Sinai, and you're right...That doesn't happen there very often. I am sorry to hear about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                    Keep yourself and your mother safe, (I know she wants to protest, but doesn't wanna eat tear gas...) You guys need all the luck you can get! I wish you all of it!
                    Haha, even my grandma is going to protest, I'm gonna convince her not to!

Originally posted by Luce View Post
                    I spent about a year in the Sinai, and you're right...That doesn't happen there very often. I am sorry to hear about that.
                    Thanks, Luce! It's really a shame and I feel terrible about it.

On topic rant:

I have to go out and I don't feel like it at all. Sick and tired. Long drives here I come!

Comment

Haha, even my grandma is going to protest, I'm gonna convince her not to!

Ya know you're gonna need more luck for that... alot more... Let me hide behind this titanium wall for a moment... ok now it's safe to tell her not to protest....

:ducks for cover:

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Today was my last official vacation day, and I got absolutely, positively NOTHING done.
                        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

This woman who comes in every day and ignores my direction to FILL OUT THE FRIGGIN FORM I HAND HER DAILY, is a bitch... period... there is no excuse.
                          Deal with the fact that I am writing up your point of contact for not helping to enforce the rules.

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                            Today was my last official vacation day, and I got absolutely, positively NOTHING done.
                            Myself, I think I'd call that a successful vacation

If only because I detest having a vacation where I start looking forward to getting back to work so I can rest.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I a getting exceedingly and unnessecarily angry at people for every little effing thing today... I am losing my dagum mind....

~Jim Butcher

Comment

I need to learn to stop fueling my frustration. I -know- certain topics are going to make me mad. I know certain people's opinions will bother me well beyond the time it takes to walk away. I just need to stop fricken reading them.
                                My Tumblr
                                My Webcomic
                                My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X