Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Thothur View Post
    Cranberry juice. And avoid sugar for a while.
    Yeah, we went over the cranberry debate in the other thread. I'm Diabetic. I can't even have the cranberry juice. WAY too much sugar!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

For some reason mom gets A LOT more hostile around 6 or so, usually after dad gets home. That is worse than her normally insufferable average.
      Circe

Comment

If you don't know how to draw something, don't make a damn tutorial/how to on how to draw it! I want to learn from people who can actually DRAW, but all the good tutorials on Youtube/DeviantArt/The Internet are flooded by artwork that make's a five-year-old's first pony drawing look fantastic!

I want to learn how to draw my characters, so I don't have to spend the money to commission people ;;;OTL Not to mention, it involves having a credit/debit card.... HNG

Comment

People with halitosis problems, or who have recently consumed a large ammount of onions, garlic, or doritos should stop hanging forward on my friggin desk. I don't care if you have hearing issues, I will yell directions at you if thats the case, but do not induce vomiting on my part, and now my fear that you will spit when you speak, (which inevitably, you will,) is freaking justified! Please go away, or better yet brush your damn teeth! That's why they are falling out you disgusting person!
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I've never lived anywhere where I had to resort to near-hysterics simply to get a 4-day overdue inhaler refill.... I had refills in my account... they just couldn't fill them... after 4 hours of me calling between the clinic and the pharmacy.... >.<

Grr I wish I could straighten my thoughts out enough to form a decent rant but I don't think that's possible.

Comment

Noobs and trolls, trolls and noobs...
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

So hungry. Why am I so hungry lately? I better not be pregnant.

Comment

(Logs on, scrolls though all of the posts on my newsfeed on PF...)
                  .....o_O

Maybe I should just log off for the night...
                  hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                    So hungry. Why am I so hungry lately? I better not be pregnant.
                    If you don't want to be, I hope you're not! Do a test!!!
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

What's with all the butthurt lately? Jesus people, calm down.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                        What's with all the butthurt lately? Jesus people, calm down.
                        Agreed.

Now for my rant...: Why is it so hard to find people to talk to about interesting stuff?

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

You. Out there. Stop trying so fucking hard. Relax. Enjoy the forum. Don't try to be the badass.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            You. Out there. Stop trying so fucking hard. Relax. Enjoy the forum. Don't try to be the badass.
                            ;~; Okay I'll be a good boy
                            Circe

Comment

Sometimes I think there is more drama in the service dog community than there is in a high school full of angsty teenagers. Just saying.

/rant.
                              It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                              -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Originally posted by kijani View Post
                                Sometimes I think there is more drama in the service dog community than there is in a high school full of angsty teenagers. Just saying.

/rant.
                                I know, right! Some dogs are such bitches!
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X