THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

pretty mad that my dad got my younger sister a car when ive been sayin ive needed one since havin my daughter earlier this yr.. did i mention shes engaged to a kid who has 2 already that mommy and daddy paid off?? glad my dads helpin the needy..

Comment

My doc's office has not faxed my dentist's office the medical release form. I have to call like 5 minutes before I get on the bus to see if they received it. They won't. Because my doc's office is closed. And if it didn't get in now, it won't get in tomorrow in time. I'm probably going to have to wait till Monday. I hope. RED TAPE.
      Inserts a bunch of curse words here.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Najlepša hvala. Samo šalim se. -.-

Ah people, why do you suck?? (not pf people )

Comment

Gosh I'm going to be 18. What a mixed bag of emotions.
          Circe

Comment

So my mom got the hubby and i gift cards to kohls, I generally like the store, till we went into it to buy... ANYTHING for my husband. Not onlky do they not carry anything big enough for him in store (I have apparently married a giant.) They don't carry socks he can get his feet into AT ALL! Not online, not anywhere.... He has piles of hole-y socks and I can't find a place to get him new not hole-y ones... I know I have some issues shopping for myself, but not quite this bad... I can usually find something in a store I can squeeze into, but not my sweet giant of a husband... Apparently he is used to it, but it makes him exceedingly hard to buy for, and he really needs new pants and socks.
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

1500 posts!

Actually, MORE that 1500. Damn. I gotta start posting more!!!

And not in games.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

But you have nearly 4000 posts...
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I just realized that a good friend of mine is depressed, possibly contemplating suicide, and just really wants someone to listen to him and let him know that they care. The cries for help have been all over the place. Asking me what I'd do if he killed himself and other such self destructive musings, telling me that he's slipping back into drug use, joking about being manic depressive, talking about "moving away" suddenly/without telling anyone, admitting to being mentally unstable...
                  I can be so thick, sometimes :/
                  I'm troubled by all of this. I really don't know what else to do other than listen to him and let him know that I care. There have been times in my life when I was self destructive and wanted to die, but his inner world is so much heavier and darker than mine. He's had so much more dysfunction to deal with, and I feel so helpless.

I'm scared for him.

Does anyone have any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                    I just realized that a good friend of mine is depressed, possibly contemplating suicide, and just really wants someone to listen to him and let him know that they care. The cries for help have been all over the place. Asking me what I'd do if he killed himself and other such self destructive musings, telling me that he's slipping back into drug use, joking about being manic depressive, talking about "moving away" suddenly/without telling anyone, admitting to being mentally unstable...
                    I can be so thick, sometimes :/
                    I'm troubled by all of this. I really don't know what else to do other than listen to him and let him know that I care. There have been times in my life when I was self destructive and wanted to die, but his inner world is so much heavier and darker than mine. He's had so much more dysfunction to deal with, and I feel so helpless.

I'm scared for him.

Does anyone have any advice?
                    Meet him for lunch. And ask how he is. Then let him talk. It will come.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      Meet him for lunch. And ask how he is. Then let him talk. It will come.
                      Thanks, Medusa. That sounds like a good way to go about it. It will offer him the outlet he seems to want, yet won't make him feel pressured.

Comment

I hate, hate, hate fireworks. It's pointless and dangerous and idiot can buy it. With the great fondness my government have for putting bans and restrictions on everything couldn't they do it to fireworks too?
                        Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
                          I hate, hate, hate fireworks. It's pointless and dangerous and idiot can buy it. With the great fondness my government have for putting bans and restrictions on everything couldn't they do it to fireworks too?
                          I've come to really dread Independence Day because I despise fireworks. Not the fireworks themselves, just the idiots that want to set them off at all hours of the night and with no regard as to whose house they're going to drunkenly set ablaze with explosives.

Comment

This I am in agreement with. I have seen two drunk guys shoot bottle rockets at each other,and this close to houses also.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                              I've come to really dread Independence Day because I despise fireworks. Not the fireworks themselves, just the idiots that want to set them off at all hours of the night and with no regard as to whose house they're going to drunkenly set ablaze with explosives.
                              ...I am totally one of those assholes. My friends and I shot $200 worth of fireworks a few years ago in a residential neighborhood. Illegally. The cops showed up and made us clean up the GIANT mess and confiscated what they saw of our fireworks but didn't account for the extra $50 worth still in my friend's trunk... Yeah, we deserved the title of "asshats."
                              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                                ...I am totally one of those assholes. My friends and I shot $200 worth of fireworks a few years ago in a residential neighborhood. Illegally. The cops showed up and made us clean up the GIANT mess and confiscated what they saw of our fireworks but didn't account for the extra $50 worth still in my friend's trunk... Yeah, we deserved the title of "asshats."
                                *shakes finger at you*

*tsk, tsk* Shame on you, you hooligans!

Comment

Working...
                                X