Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    I just vomited and I have the shakes.

No. Feel better.

Comment

No sicky sicky.

Although, this Hallmark holiday is known to cause exactly that. Wait. That might be the chocolate covered cherries.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

The chocolate covered brandied cherry's...Yummmmm....plop...I have fallen and don't want to get up...
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Dear other tenant, just who are you to complain to me because I'm doing my laundry when you wanted to? Oh, there was a "traffic jam" on the clothesline the last time I hung my clothes out to dry? Well pardon me for living. I'm terribly sorry that I didn't want to wear a filthy uniform to work tonight after I had to kneel in dirty water. Ever thought of being reasonable and asking me to make sure there was plenty of room on the three lines we have, which I just did? And don't start to say, "It's looking like rain, I'm not sure it's a good day to do that" and then turn around and say you were hoping to do your own laundry but apparently can't because I did. Don't be a jerk. Signed, your neighbor.

PS., you know full well I just worked all night, and you just informed me that the landlady has put up you and two of the other tenants but not me in a hotel room while the house is being fumigated, and then you want to bitch at me about laundry? Go stuff a Junior Mint in your peehole.
          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
          -Erik Erikson

Comment

I think I might have eaten a bad piece of chocolate. Meh. I ate the others. I'm ok now. :=L:
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

My hair takes way too long to grow out

Comment

My dad told me to go f*** myself yesterday because I said he wasn't being sensitive to the feelings of others.
                On the bright side, I've got a bag of bubble gum and theres a new Welcome To Night Vale episode today
                Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Torey View Post
                  My hair takes way too long to grow out
                  Personally, I am more of happy to get rid of my "bush" of hair on the head. It began to cause trouble.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                  My dad told me to go f*** myself yesterday because I said he wasn't being sensitive to the feelings of others.
                  On the bright side, I've got a bag of bubble gum and theres a new Welcome To Night Vale episode today
                  I'm sorry to hear it, buddy. Don't pay attention.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

1 am. im shaking and full on sweat. low sugar
                    munches on prunes

Comment

I hate people who quit on zero notice from jobs. Seriously. People who do this annoy the hell out of me-and mostly because I'm the one who gets stuck last minute covering every single one of their shifts until they manage to hire someone else to replace the people who can't hack it.
                      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                      sigpic

Comment

Wiped out pretty hard skiing yesterday. Spent most of the night awake because my tailbone hurt, and I just sneezed a few minutes ago, and holy. Sneezing is the most painful thing I've done this morning so far.

Guess I won't be going for a run today. Damn it. :\

Mostly art.

Comment

Walked home and my sugar has dropped. I ate some prunes. But I'm now waiting for pizza to come. This sucks. I'm surprised I can type.

Comment

Is there an option of posting a departing a comment to another - suitable thread?
                            For instance, if I posted something in the wrong thread?
                            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                              Is there an option of posting a departing a comment to another - suitable thread?
                              For instance, if I posted something in the wrong thread?
                              what are you hoping to accomplish, specifically?
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                                what are you hoping to accomplish, specifically?
                                It happened that I posted here a comment which was supposed to be written in the "how do you look like right now" thread. Luckily, I had an option to edit it.

- - - Updated - - -

So, for further mistakes, I would like to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X