THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Just a tiny joke and of course weird sense of humor for Duce...Whats shaking kiddo?
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      Just a tiny joke and of course weird sense of humor for Duce...Whats shaking kiddo?
      Lol. Come to find the last few earthquakes here were on the Puente Hills fault line. The CITY I LIVE IN!!!!

I felt the earthquake this afternoon while at the bus stop. Our whole bus stop bench shook like the Hulk was on a quick 5 second rampage. Then we all just looked at each other. I'm a little edgy.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Having grown up in Calif,though Northern calif. I know all about the shake rattle and roll. Stay safe. Hopefully this is just the earth doing a tiny fart.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'm a tad frustrated with my brother. He's 13 and every month he has a new "girlfriend." Then a couple weeks later he's "single" on Facebook again. Today he's whining about how he's "done dating" and feels like girls are just using him. Dude, seriously. Forget girls for now. He's hardly a scholar in school, but he should be focusing on building his mind and his body, not worrying about what some stupid girl wants. And I do mean stupid. He's got friends who post duck face pictures. I normally don't care how stupid teenagers are, but he is my brother, after all.
          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
          -Erik Erikson

Comment

Pap smears are evil.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
              Pap smears are evil.

That is all.
              Seriously. You at least get a meal on a date and some booze.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Seriously. You at least get a meal on a date and some booze.
                Ah yes, the a typical Roman hands and Russian fingers that evolves as the date potentially progress to such a stage. Being a male I find the signs can often be misidentified, especially if alcohol has been introduced. Though I suspect with the many possible relationships its no longer just the male who may present the Roman Hands and Russian fingers exploration, nor the female who may be subjected to it. Though my wife tells me the pap smear is nothing like that as one who has experienced both practices.

Being male all I have to do it turn the head to the left and cough.
                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                  I'm a tad frustrated with my brother. He's 13 and every month he has a new "girlfriend." Then a couple weeks later he's "single" on Facebook again. Today he's whining about how he's "done dating" and feels like girls are just using him. Dude, seriously. Forget girls for now. He's hardly a scholar in school, but he should be focusing on building his mind and his body, not worrying about what some stupid girl wants. And I do mean stupid. He's got friends who post duck face pictures. I normally don't care how stupid teenagers are, but he is my brother, after all.
                  My sister just turned 21 and is doing this, she has a kid, and needs to find a better job.... Sit down and stop worrying about stupid boys! Or, frankly, whatever happens to float your boat, you have other shit to deal with!

My rant:
                  My MiL has a friend from out of town staying at the house, which is cool, it's her house and she can totally do that. The friend is allergic to cats, which, again, fine, I will keep them in our spaces, (like I do anyway.) Oh, also she is going to use my towels (I have very few of these, which I have to wash weekly,) and my shampoo, (We use anti dandruff stuff, because we need it...) She refuses to unlock the door from the bedroom (our bedroom) to the bathroom which the cats use to get to their litter box, I have already had to clean cat poop off of my full length leather jacket, because overnight I am just not capable of knowing what all is going on....

Did I mention that I really do not do well with people? I am generally permanently afraid of them.... So I cant even talk to this woman about this stuff, and why it is a problem. I really need to get out of this house but the FiL is getting worse, and the MiL is oddly unable (read: unwilling) to do anythign for herself. If we left the sick FiL would be stuck doing everything, cooking, cleaning, hauling massive amounts of trash and recycling, home maintenance, carrying and cutting firewood... All things My hubby and I take care of right now, not to mention taking FiL to appointments and doctors and hospitals for tests and taking him for groceries and such. So the man would be stuck doing all of this alone, and possibly unable to make appointments, and frankly, he would die, and then MiL would drown in a pool of filth.... and hubby doesn't want this to happen, so here I am... stuck...
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                    Pap smears are evil.

That is all.
                    My new OBGYN is a flipping ninja with those...I'm keeping her forever.

Rant: I'm getting very tired of needing to hold my daughter's had through every step getting ready for school, for two hours every morning. We're both cranky by the time she leaves.
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                      Rant: I'm getting very tired of needing to hold my daughter's had through every step getting ready for school, for two hours every morning. We're both cranky by the time she leaves.
                      Is there anything that can get done the night before?

Like...we lay out clothes for the entire week on Sunday afternoon, make lunches, do showers, pack backpacks (except for the lunch), and even lay out the breakfast stuff the night before so all the kiddos have to do (and a grown-up has to over see) is eat, put dishes in the sink, brush teeth, dress, put lunch in the backpack and get to the car. And we have a big chart for both, in a central location...just in case.

With Phee, its not that essential...but with Sharkbait, any transition is a struggle, he shifts gears poorly.
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll need to try that, Meesha. Thanks!

Part of what's been keeping us from doing that is that I work nights. That makes it hard to keep anything consistent, especially when L gets up so early that by 8 pm he doesn't care if the house were on fire.

Perhaps I could do some of that for the next day as a homework break in the afternoon...
                        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Kinda old school with kids,but when I was growing up we were expected to take care of ourselves. Wake up and want breakfast?..then fix it yourself(this from about 6 years old) want a fried egg,then learn to fry it right and safely. also clean after yourself. Even at 6-7 I knew how to relight the pilot on the floor heater. My mom did stuff for us at times,but with 4 kids we did a lot for ourselves. Big sister got you started learning to cook simple things(pan cakes,waffles) and you learned to take care of your own school lunches.

I learned to be self sufficient that way. We all had our chores too..washing,cleaning and such.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

People taking things out of context, and thus assuming a completely different conclusion is not only relative but spot-on.

Why should *I* be in trouble for someone else being so goddamned non-sequitor?!?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

It might be an urban legend, but I read that a dating site "okcupid" isn't letting people log in using the firefox browser because the firefox people spoke against LGBT rights. And here goes the slippery slope that (I guess) Hobby Lobby started. WTH would things really be like if we had to navigate every single purchase or use of anything because of the owners religious ideas? CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I just checked, and they still let you in they just politicize at you first then advertise alternative browsers.
                                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Working...
                                X