Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

[quote author=perzephone link=topic=8.msg20373#msg20373 date=1291692978]
    I would just like a decent cell phone plan. Two people, two phones, about 500 minutes, no bells/whistles necessary. Something UNDER $100 a month. And not some crappy pre-paid phone like my current Cricket, who constantly bombards me with texted ads.
    [/quote]
    Before I got my blackberry, hubby and I had a two phone plan through t-mobile (still do, but now i have data added for my bb) and it cost us around $81/mo for 700 min, unlimited night/weekends and 1000 texts.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I need a GODDAMNED VACATION.

Unfortunately, leaving this house at all would require a working vehicle, which is something I no longer have as of yesterday when the stupid thing broke down on the side of the road. In the snow. I have sixteen cents to my name and I have enough cereal to get me through the week (although Dark is going to have to get creative when it comes to getting gas money to get back and forth to work). I am out of formula again (but at least we have milk and if I warm it up, I can fool him into drinking it). It is too cold to go outside and I have no mode of transportation to go anywhere (which means I miss the coven meet, my one chance to see other human beings during the week). My husband may or may not pass his classes, which could mean paying back loans when we can't even pay the rest of the bills on time. My reproductive system is being a bitch again.

I'm so stressed and exhausted and I'm going to have a f***ing coronary.

Also, I miss all those violent smilies we used to have.

Comment

It's a sad state when there has to be an "intervention" of sorts to get my "MIL" to clean her house. It breaks my heart to tell her that the little one can't be there until it gets better. I just hope she does something about it.

Comment

OMG!! My doctor charged my lawyer $300.00 for filling out 4, yes 4 pages for a report for my disability claim!! and of course the lawyer will then pass that *savings* on to me!! Now instead of owing my lawyer $200, I'll owe him $500. Sure I have no income right now, but I'm sure I can pull an extra $300 out of my ass!!!!!!

Wait til I see my doctor again, $75.00 per page!!! Really!!
          ~~~TigerGypsy~~~

Comment

Why, why, why do I torture myself by looking up people from my past? Especially when every time I look at their photos online, I feel like it was the first time I saw them?

Looking at you through the glass, don't know how much time has passed, oh God it feels like forever...

[quote author=tigergypsy link=topic=8.msg20538#msg20538 date=1291737937]
            OMG!! My doctor charged my lawyer $300.00 for filling out 4, yes 4 pages for a report for my disability claim!! and of course the lawyer will then pass that *savings* on to me!! Now instead of owing my lawyer $200, I'll owe him $500. Sure I have no income right now, but I'm sure I can pull an extra $300 out of my ass!!!!!!

Wait til I see my doctor again, $75.00 per page!!! Really!!
            [/quote]

That's pretty typical. Cost me about $350 to get an FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) packet filled out the last time around.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

My ibs is playing up sucks.
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=perzephone link=topic=8.msg20546#msg20546 date=1291739903]
                Why, why, why do I torture myself by looking up people from my past? Especially when every time I look at their photos online, I feel like it was the first time I saw them?

Looking at you through the glass, don't know how much time has passed, oh God it feels like forever...[/quote]
                Yep, same here. Also, nice Stone Sour reference.
                Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Mom let me tell you something....other than sharing a house you do not exist in my life. I leave you out of all my plans, mostly unconsciously, because I can't stand you. You distract me to the point I can't get anything done. When I hear you in the house when I'm trying to work I want to shout at the top of my lungs, "Shut up!!! Don't make so much noise!!! Get out of the house!!!"

I keep the tv cabinet shut for a reason. If the tv is on and I have to go into a room to get something or tell you something I will be distracted by it. That means I will sit and watch it even if I'm not interested in what is on. You should know this. Also I'm trying to get my life back in balance and YOU ARE NOT HELPPING!!! YOU ARE RUINING EVERYTHING with your erratic cleaning habits, random comments as you move around the house, you constant rearranging of the items in every shared room of the house and your seemingly constant need to talk to me a- about things I don't care and will never care about and b- when I have absolutely no desire to be in the same house, let alone in the same room, with you or anyone else. I wish you would move in with grandma that way I could have the house to myself and would only have to see you once a week for dinner and on holidays.

Don't worry, I only say this in my head. I would never have the guts to say this to your face.

Comment

i dont care if you dont like it. I kind of do. its my hair. I dont care if its ginger. Im not a gingerist.

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=8.msg20563#msg20563 date=1291742246]
                      My ibs is playing up sucks.
                      [/quote]

I hear ya!

In other news, the road has been completely white for four hours. I've yet to see a snow plow. And we have much more snow coming this way. Please just call of school! I hate the four am phone calls saying we have a two hour delay and then the seven am one saying it's canceled. I want to sleep without interruption. Please!
                      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

I ate too much of snacks. I now have serious tummy ache. And it's been going on about an hour and a half. I've tried to burp myself. Taken a dump. Nothing. I am about to do the ol finger down the throat trick. I just feel so stupid for eating that. I actually feel...fat. And bloated. >

Of course as I type this I realize something very stupid. I had lunch today at this Mexican place I've been going to since I Was about 12. It's GREAT. But the last 10 years I've noticed something. Every time I go, I eat. I have a great time. And then about a few hours later..I feel like death took a dump in my face. I have come to the conclusion it's the salsa. But as you can see..I don't remember it at the time. But only later.

I.Am.So.Dumb. :-\
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Medusa, my nanan always used to make us drink fizzy lemonade, like 7up or spite, it you needed to be sick that would make you throw up, if not it helped settle your stomach, i still do it now when i'm feeling sick.

Comment

Going to my great aunts funeral today. I barely knew her and I'm going to represent my mum who is not well. I wish I could just not go...
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I am so flipping exhausted it's not funny. I just want to curl up in my bed and my bf, but I have to settle for his voice and probably not even going to hear that anytime soon.
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                              surrounded by plush, downy things,
                              ill prepared, but willing,
                              to descend."

Comment

I agreed to go to a Japanese restaurant as a surprise for my friend's birthday on Saturday - his girlfriend is organizing the whole thing. I was just looking at their menu online, and the meals cost more money than I have in my bank account right now.

To top it off, I don't like Japanese food.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X