No announcement yet.

THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go away heartburn and nausea. I don't want you.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Hands Juni some of that white chalky stuff that chills heartburn down..Hope you feel better real soon.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
        I like needles, I just dont like things in my eye.

I hate that yellow shit Duce. Did you have to get rhe painful drops that make your pupils unnaturally wide for hours?
        Nothing was painful about it. But my eyes did stay dilated far into the night. It was weird. I couldn't even watch tv in my darkened room.

I was like DA LIGHT DA LIGHT HISSSSSSSSss.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

Nothing was painful about it. But my eyes did stay dilated far into the night. It was weird. I couldn't even watch tv in my darkened room.

That shit is evil. I cant go outside, or look out a window or anything, and I always have to drive home for an hour afterwards. I know they do it to me to look at my retina, to make sure it isn't about to pop off.

My rany is that I went to sleep on the couch again (3rd day in a row) after sleeping till midday and I was in such a deep sleep when hubby got home that he did chores first and still had to actually wake me.
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

That was Belladonna extract. Belladonna means "beautiful lady" and it got that name because back in the day ladies would use it to dilate their pupils, making them look sexy (or as sexy as you can look while walking around with your eyes closed and bumping into walls).
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

The group we we're supposed to play with on december just disbanded.

Great. Just great. Now we have 1 month to find another group.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

The worship pastor's wife likes to pretend I don't exist. Normally, that means she just doesn't look at me or speak to me.

This time, she and her sisters threw a surprise birthday party for a good mutual friend. She invited all my friends except me. She makes me so mad. Her behaviour is not fitting of a leader. A few people have left our music team because of her. She is an awful example.

The sooner she can accept the fact I'm here to stay and can learn to work with me instead of against, the better it's going to be for everyone.

Comment

PF y u down so long?!

Comment

It annoys the crap out of me that some online job postings can't say if they are part-time or full-time. Now, of course, I just assume the job is part-time if it doesn't say one way or another, but it would be helpful (and, in my opinion, considerate) to actually state the type of employment being advertised. I don't want to waste my time filling out applications for a job that winds up being only part-time, but I always wonder if I am missing an opportunity.

Comment

PF y u down so long?!
                      PF went down? Thank jeebus it's back when I'm back

RIP

You cut your hair short
                      Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

My brain does not understand my new regularly scheduled work hours. I woke up at 8am. I got home about 7:30 and dosed off for about 2.5 hours. Woke up at midnight. And still up. My brain does not compute go to sleep. Arrrg. Sleeping pills here I come.

Comment

My brain does not understand my new regularly scheduled work hours. I woke up at 8am. I got home about 7:30 and dosed off for about 2.5 hours. Woke up at midnight. And still up. My brain does not compute go to sleep. Arrrg. Sleeping pills here I come.
                          My sleep schedule is also fucked. Since I've been sick, afternoon naps, for like 2 to 5 hours, and still sleeping 6- 8 hrs at night, and I have to go to work tomorrow and I havent done my reports and im still sick and I dont have any choice but to do them and the stress is just getting to me and all I want to do is sleep more.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                          Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

had the flu last week, managed 2 days of school before I managed to catch a cold! 20 of 30 people were there, and I suspect a few should have stayed at home.
                            You remind me of the babe
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I wish I could be happy about getting Saturdays & Sundays off for the next 6 months or so.

Unfortunately, Audit needs Sun/Mon off in order to fall in line w/having to come in the first Tuesday of every month in the middle of the afternoon for system maintenance, and other Tuesdays as randomly selected by IT for general shenanigans.

Of course, management can't see reason. I don't know why I bother trying to spell things out for them - they never pay attention to it anyway. :/
                              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

So, when my new job told me work would be sporadic for a few weeks before the person I'm replacing leaves, what they meant was that on slower days, they wouldn't need me. I got sent home at noon today and told to come in tomorrow.

I didn't realize that I signed up for less than 40 hours a week for the first little while.

So I went into my old work to see if they'd let me work an afternoon here and there for the next couple of weeks...and got told no. I was really surprised. They take EVERYONE back.

So I guess I'm going to enjoy this sudden half day, and do some errands and cook a bunch of food to freeze.

and try not to think about how I have 6 days to come up with $400 on my rent...

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X