Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=8.msg23201#msg23201 date=1292636927]
    Im not a taxi! Do you make a habbit of getting into young females' cars? I must say, ive never seen a 21yr old female taxi driver driving at 1am, in a little saxo with 3doors, that has NO taxi markings on it at all. So yeh, try to get in my car again and you'll be sorry. Fucking retard.
    [/quote]

What? Some random dude tried to get in your car?
    Circe

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=8.msg23203#msg23203 date=1292637089]
      What? Some random dude tried to get in your car?
      [/quote]

Yup, he opened the door and started to pull the seat forward so he could get in th back until i told him to fuck off and he saw my dad (who looks very much like a bouncer) storming towards the car!

Comment

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=8.msg23201#msg23201 date=1292636927]
        Im not a taxi! Do you make a habbit of getting into young females' cars? I must say, ive never seen a 21yr old female taxi driver driving at 1am, in a little saxo with 3doors, that has NO taxi markings on it at all. So yeh, try to get in my car again and you'll be sorry. Fucking retard.
        [/quote]

Wait, what happened?!

Some random guy tried to climb into your car?
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

That freakish was he drunk or stoned or something?
          Circe

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=8.msg23207#msg23207 date=1292637807]
            Wait, what happened?!

Some random guy tried to climb into your car?
            [/quote]

Yup
            [quote author=Corvus link=topic=8.msg23210#msg23210 date=1292638194]
            That freakish was he drunk or stoned or something?
            [/quote]
            and yup, im guessing drunk

Comment

wow... just... wow...
              "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

What has the world come to. Tut tut tut.

I can't get the scorch marks off my alter!
                Circe

Comment

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=8.msg23206#msg23206 date=1292637249]
                  Yup, he opened the door and started to pull the seat forward so he could get in th back until i told him to fuck off and he saw my dad (who looks very much like a bouncer) storming towards the car!
                  [/quote]

You don't keep your doors locked when you're driving around at night?!

Or during the day for that matter - some guy assaulted one of my nieces. She cut him off in traffic, he pulled up next to her, got out of his car & into hers & punched her in the face a few times. His wife was egging him on from the passenger seat of their car. She keeps her car doors locked at all times, now.
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

[quote author=perzephone link=topic=8.msg23223#msg23223 date=1292640260]
                    Or during the day for that matter - some guy assaulted one of my nieces. She cut him off in traffic, he pulled up next to her, got out of his car & into hers & punched her in the face a few times. His wife was egging him on from the passenger seat of their car. She keeps her car doors locked at all times, now.
                    [/quote]

Grrrrr... some people need to be shot.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=8.msg23218#msg23218 date=1292639726]
                      I can't get the scorch marks off my alter!
                      [/quote]

it gives it character.
                      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=8.msg23236#msg23236 date=1292644000]
                        it gives it character.
                        [/quote]

Iit seems disrespectful
                        Circe

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=8.msg23245#msg23245 date=1292646302]
                          Iit seems disrespectful
                          [/quote]
                          you tried to clean it up, it stuck. keep it as a reminder. be more careful next time. =o)

Comment

If you don't want me to print using colored inks just say so. Don't play this game of "it's a laser printer so it can't print in color" nonsense. I may not be super savvy in technology, but I wasn't born yesterday either.
                            my etsy store
                            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                            surrounded by plush, downy things,
                            ill prepared, but willing,
                            to descend."

Comment

Okay, So your Girlfriend of 6 years and mother to your 2 kids has kicked you out a week before Christmas, You are now officially Homeless and my wife has taken pity on you and is considering offering you our spare room for a bit.
                              Your girlfriend, our friend, has been telling you for the last 6 years to get your thumb out of your arse and get a job, any job, she doesn't want her kids growing up with the only Male role model they have sits around, scratching his Arse and watching Jeremy Kyle all day! You are 28 Years old! you have never had a job (two one week episodes where you got yourself the sack do not count!)
                              Now by all means come and stay with us, but you will pay something towards your keep, you Will do housework to keep the place tidy, you will look for a job. If any of these rules are not met, i will kick you out of MY house! and i don't care if it is Christmas Day either!.

Tosser!

M
                              In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

I'm on crutches AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh..... I'm also very very bruised with my birthday party coming up in 10 days! AND IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!

Let that be a lesson to all of you, dislocating your hips like that is NOT fun/funny/clever It will hurt.
                                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X