THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I don't know what the fuck I am going to do once we have to leave...Collin freaks out if Scott goes into the bathroom and closes the door...wtf am I supposed to do when we are 5 states away?
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I hate my husband's parents. I truly do.

I wish they would eat my cooking. >
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

[quote author=perzephone link=topic=8.msg24682#msg24682 date=1293212444]
        I wish they would eat my cooking. >
        [/quote]

Oh the horror! The HORROR!

...and still no significant change(s) in my life.
        And now I will express a quote in mime...

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=8.msg24615#msg24615 date=1293196476]
          I don't know what the fuck I am going to do once we have to leave...Collin freaks out if Scott goes into the bathroom and closes the door...wtf am I supposed to do when we are 5 states away?
          [/quote]

*hugs*
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Ok, I'm just trying to make a few bits of junkfood for the sake of "spending the holidays" with you goons. So don't breathe down my neck when I'm trying to figure out why a recipe isn't working for me...at all.

a;dslgjagh aer;lgh;lghaqlgdlkadg;adhg;kghdf;hjd;df;d;hoeijhoi
            my etsy store
            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
            surrounded by plush, downy things,
            ill prepared, but willing,
            to descend."

Comment

[/quote]
              Carry a big picture?
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[/quote]

When my dad traveled and my sister was a baby she was the same way. What finally handled it was having his bathrobe around because he'd wear it when it was his turn to care for her in the night.
                my etsy store
                My blog

to descend."

Comment

Dear Pagans and Christians Who Bitch and Moan about Who's Stealing Whose Holiday:

Drink your damn egg nog.

-Caelia
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

to descend."

Comment

[quote author=Caelia link=topic=8.msg24749#msg24749 date=1293236105]
                    Dear Pagans and Christians Who Bitch and Moan about Who's Stealing Whose Holiday:

Drink your damn egg nog.

-Caelia
                    [/quote]

What if you're lactose intolerant?

Mostly art.

Comment

They have soy egg nog. Trust me. XP
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

to descend."

Comment

I keep being told I have to be nice to my brother, but he's so stupid! Like really he is the sterotypical american teenager, blasts music that means nothing, plays football and thinks he's good, has the intelligence of an infant, not to mention he talks to me like im the dumb one. He's so freaking annoying, why is it he's in remedial classes, did(possibly does) drugs, never listens to his mom and is still the golden child?!
                        Circe

Comment

I can already tell it's gonna be one of those nights.

No, I don't celebrate Christmas. No, I don't give a hoot if you were gonna "be charitable" as a gift but now "changed your mind". I don't care. I don't care. Did I mention I don't care? And what type of gift is that if it's conditional like that anyway?

Clearly, I have to re-evaluate why I consider you a friend if after all these years you don't know this much about me, let alone pull stunts like this.
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

to descend."

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=8.msg24751#msg24751 date=1293236210]
                            What if you're lactose intolerant?
                            [/quote]
                            They have to drink twice the amount of eggnog. :P
                            Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

seriously?! lend you all sorts of money to help you get out of a bad situation, take you into our home, and you say you have money orders for more than the money you owe us and its been almost a week now! our mortgage payment is overdue for the month, need that money, we're already behind. I swear to god(pick one) that if this screws up my life I will do anything in my power to make the remainder of your life absolutely unlivable.

the worst thing you can do to yourself is cause someone else to have nothing to lose. I WILL BRING YOU DOWN WITH ME.

I don't care anymore if someone needs only $5 to buy something for them to be able to live or die. on my watch, you'll die. I'm not helping ANYONE anymore. Karma my furry ass!
                              "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

So . . . I totaled my car. It's dead. Now, I'm not entirely angry. Just slightly frustrated at what made me wreck. I wrecked because the DoH decided to put gravel, salt, and sand on the road, because it was going to snow. This means that on a perfectly sunny day, the road completely shifted under my car.
                                I hit the guard rail twice and a rock in the hill side.
                                Strangely, I wasn't scared.
                                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                                X