Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Wenny View Post
    I haven't showered in 3 days...I feel the dirt on me.
    I buy Huggie's baby wipes in cucumber aloe. They are a satansend let me tell you what.
    I carry them when I pedal my bike about town to wipe my feet off in my sandals. But they work to make you feel less icky when you can't get to water fast enough.

oh...what show?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      I buy Huggie's baby wipes in cucumber aloe. They are a satansend let me tell you what.
      I carry them when I pedal my bike about town to wipe my feet off in my sandals. But they work to make you feel less icky when you can't get to water fast enough.
      I think it's wrong to make baby wipes that smell like veggies. You never know when feral rabbits might get a whiff of your baby's fresh-wiped, cucumbery smelling behind and attack... try explaining that at the ER...
      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
      Clan of my Clan
      Kin of my Kin
      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
        I think it's wrong to make baby wipes that smell like veggies. You never know when feral rabbits might get a whiff of your baby's fresh-wiped, cucumbery smelling behind and attack... try explaining that at the ER...
        Bunny did it. *shifty eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

oh...what show?
          Duce you live in LA right? I imminently thought of this quaint little town with a main street lined with shops, and I could see you peddling around. Then I thought no Duce lives in a BIG city and it made me giggle.

I used to not mind a little sweat and grim until the last 5 months. Every day after work I cannot wait to get home to wash the caked on sweat and grease off.
          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I've had an idea in my mind for a few years now, of the kind of TV stand I want. We've been using an ugly cheap thing that's too small and doesn't match the rest of our furniture. Today I finally got the unit I've been waiting for. It cost me just half of what I had been setting aside mentally for it and when I was taking it out the box I just adored the finish on the wood. It's beautiful!

So, my mum came over to help me put it together and when we started laying it out, we discovered there's a bloody piece missing!

Could only happen to me.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
              My favorite show for the past few years has been cancelled.
              I'm kind of curious...which one?

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                I'm kind of curious...which one?
                Hart of Dixie, aired on CW.

They smushed at least 2 years worth of content into one finale episode. I'm not entirely sure if I feel robbed, or just sad. And while the end is probably what it would have all come down to anyway in the long run, you just miss the whole journey.

Comment

I know this is so petty. And I'm acting like a big baby. I handle pain quite well. Needles in my skin. Needles in my lung. Wisdom teeth pulled. Broke foot.

I have a little left over stub of nail skin on my big toe that was rubbing in my sneaker. I trimmed the hang nail. But the area around it is tender. (of course I'm watching it for ANY little sign of infection. Because this is how Diabetics lose a toe!) But the pain of that lil clipped skin.

Owie. Like owie owie
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Those little "Hangers" can be a real pain,have had this happen from time to time too.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

So it seems like it's possible I may have my baby a wee bit early, I just hope she waits till after the baby shower... It'd be nice to have things around like diapers before she gets here.... Also I'm at a strange stage where I am hungry, but don't think anything sounds good. It all sounds like I'm gonna vomit...
                      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Have to ask Maria,is this your first baby? Only wonder because I imagine it is going to be a major life changer. When my ex had our son,we both were so "naive",and worried we were going to break the baby just by holding him. Ahh,those first few months as new parents were scary,and also so enlightening about human children.

Happy motherhood to you,well worth it if you are up for a n 18 plus project..(By plus I mean the rest of the kids and your life)
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Oh yes, first, and at this rate (pregnancy is not fun) only baby... And it was massively accidental, so we will find out how ready I am!
                          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                            Oh yes, first, and at this rate (pregnancy is not fun) only baby... And it was massively accidental, so we will find out how ready I am!
                            Relax! Give it about 20 years, and you'll feel like you've been a parent your whole life!

Congratulations! It's a fine adventure!
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I'm pretty mad at my mom... my SO and I are going to my grandmother's (dad's side) this afternoon. She really wanted my mom and dad to come too... but my mom is being childish and doesn't want to commot to anything in case the weather gets better so they can go to the summerhouse. So they're not coming, also not doing anything else... my dad is not a very independent man... but my grandmother is old and not all that well, I really think they should come... makes me angry. The weather might be nice some other day, she may not be there.
                              You remind me of the babe
                              What babe?
                              The babe with the power
                              What power?
                              The Power of voodoo
                              Who do?
                              You do!
                              Do what?
                              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I am so sick of Easter and all the people who aren't Christian but who are celebrating it anyway. Everywhere I go online and offline it's being shoved down my throat.

Comment

Working...
                                X