Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

[quote author=perzephone link=topic=8.msg29145#msg29145 date=1295199949]
    Y u no have ID when u come to Vegas? Y u stupid? I no give u keyzz to room? Umad, bro? Nao u sad - it's 9:45am, I'm home and your stupid hipster ass is probably still sitting in the lobby waiting for your drunken roommate to return to consciousness.
    [/quote]

I can SO sympathize.

Why do we have to allow these kinds of brainless twits out in public!?!? Can't we open a hunting season on them? Unlimited bag limit?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Who are you and how have you managed to get my facebook logon details? Why have you logged on my profile using your phone messaged two random strangers changed my profile picture then fucked off?

Comment

Movies.

I'm not asking for like, real-life down to the letter realism here, I understand artistic license and the need to make movies more interesting by stretching reality but come on...SHARKS DON'T GROWL

Comment

I'm so glad when I can finally not be on call anymore. Tired of getting calls. I got... 5. On-Call can suck it!
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

16 weeks to graduation and hubby
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=8.msg29158#msg29158 date=1295201509]
              I can SO sympathize.

Why do we have to allow these kinds of brainless twits out in public!?!? Can't we open a hunting season on them? Unlimited bag limit?
              [/quote]

I dunno, maybe I'm institutionalized or something. I'd love to live somewhere that you can run around in public with absolutely no form of photo ID and people will provide you goods and services in exchange for your unsigned credit cards.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

So a guy at a property my company works for shot one of our painters. In. the. ass. The guys reason for shooting? "I saw a Mexican sneaking around upstairs." No charges were filed because the painter isn't a citizen. How is this ok????? Stupid Orange county! Arg. I need to move. I hate this area.
                It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

In English today we were discussing 'Sickness In Society' and got onto the topic of 'obsession' and 'beauty' and this girl (which I really don't like) says 'Ame'lia-Mary is obsessed with *bunnyears* Paganism *bunnyears* *Laugh* and she's really ugly, does this mean that obsession distracts away from beauty?' AND THE TEACHER AGREED WITH HER!
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

[quote author=perzephone link=topic=8.msg29281#msg29281 date=1295279023]
                    I dunno, maybe I'm institutionalized or something. I'd love to live somewhere that you can run around in public with absolutely no form of photo ID and people will provide you goods and services in exchange for your unsigned credit cards.
                    [/quote]

I don't think it's that, at all. There's a difference between yearning for the freedoms that can only be found in small towns, these days (and even that's disappearing), and EXPECTING to be taken on your word, wherever you go. Particular when such a word is oft times a drunken word, slurred and unintelligible.

Around here, I can head to the store with my wife's *signed* check, buy groceries and fill in the dollar amount, with no problems. If I tried that in Murderapolis? They'd be calling the cops on me for stolen checks. I found that bank deposits don't need a signature - they don't care if you endorse it or not, it still gets deposited. But for me to go to Vegas or any other metropolis and EXPECT this same small town treatment? Where I don't need ID's, can cash someone else's check, and put random deposits in my account without any accountability? I'd be an idiot.

And when Allie was working overnights at the hotel, up there in Minnesota, she would get all sorts of those same kinds of people, oblivious and ignorant, thinking that big city hotels should cater to absolutely anyone with a handful of cash. Or credit. No questions asked. Serial killers and pedophiles unite: new safe houses in the happy hunting grounds!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I can talk to you fuckheads until I'm blue in the face. I'm still the only person who cleans your shithole.

You're all lazy, the dregs of society and you slop and foul up everything you touch. If I could, I would walk around in a body condom filled with antibacterial soap. And stop LOOKING at me that way, you creep me out sometimes you fucking MORON.
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=8.msg29186#msg29186 date=1295213524]
                        Who are you and how have you managed to get my facebook logon details? Why have you logged on my profile using your phone messaged two random strangers changed my profile picture then fucked off?
                        [/quote]

My facebook is fucked as well! I can't get on at all, my password has been changed and it won't email me the confirmation code to change my password! I can't even delete my account because I can't get on facebook! X
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=8.msg29330#msg29330 date=1295292367]
                          My facebook is fucked as well! I can't get on at all, my password has been changed and it won't email me the confirmation code to change my password! I can't even delete my account because I can't get on facebook! X
                          [/quote]
                          Have you tried creating a new profile then contacting facebook?

My rant: I. Am. Fat. Like whale sized. ugh

Comment

It's hard to work with a toothache, and it's hard to work dizzy on pain meds. I see the dentist tomorrow and I hope to goddess that I have enough money to get whatever needs to be done, done.
                            It could always be worse.

Comment

I am sooo tired. And I can't seem to snap out of it. I feel like I'm moving through mud. Even my brain feels like it's thinking through mud. :sleepy:
                              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

WILL SHE EVER JUST MAKE UP HER FREAKING MIND!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Sleep, my friend, and you will see
                                That dream is my reality

Comment

Working...
                                X