THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Just so you know, Goodwill Chick: if I'm asking about the price of something that isn't clearly marked, nor has any sign indicating what the price would be, I'm NOT stealing. There is no need to follow me around the store, especially after leaving a bunch of items with you up front since you were accusing me of stealing without saying it outright.

Also you probably don't want to leave someone's job application out where everyone could get it. Identity theft is a big problem these days and that type of information is just what they need to ruin a name. Yet I can't get a friggin' job anywhere!
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Listen here family! If you refuse to tell me what you want for dinner knowing I have to stop at the store to get said stuff for dinner, then don't bitch when I throw out Ideas!

Fishsticks it fucking is!!!!

Comment

I love how a bunch of people who have never stepped foot on a college campus are uppity about those "uppity" college kids with their buk lurnin' *headdesk*
        my etsy store
        My blog

to descend."

Comment

*kicks dirt* My boyfriend won't pick up his phone and no one's talking to me. I feel all sorts of pouty.
          my etsy store
          My blog

to descend."

Comment

Ok, what will it take for people to supply food I can fucking eat!? This is getting stupid.

Maybe if I resort to cannibalism...
            my etsy store
            My blog

to descend."

Comment

SHUT THE FUCK UP
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

K.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

"Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

[/quote]
                    Again, you got some sort of disease we need to know about? You hurt easily
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=8.msg30144#msg30144 date=1295731606]
                      Again, you got some sort of disease we need to know about? You hurt easily
                      [/quote]

LOL no XD It's a state of mind
                      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I feel rough, but not like hangover rough, more like I didn't get to sleep till 7.45am this morning and got up at 11.30am and hence my body feels dead sort of rough.
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK!? ITS TWENTY FUCKING DEGREES BELOW ZERO! WHAT THE HELL??? THIS IS NOT FUCKING NORMAL! NORMALLY WE GET DOWN TO MAYBE FIVE BELOW, ITS FUCKING TWENTY BELOW!! FUCK FUCK FUCK! And I still have school tommarrow! Estimated morning tempature FIFTEEN BELOW! WHAT THE FUCK!?
                          Circe

Comment

The stupid Jets couldn't win for my Dad? Really? Next time I go home to NJ I'll give 'em the famous one-finger salute.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=8.msg30335#msg30335 date=1295838464]
                              WHAT THE FUCK!? ITS TWENTY FUCKING DEGREES BELOW ZERO! WHAT THE HELL??? THIS IS NOT FUCKING NORMAL! NORMALLY WE GET DOWN TO MAYBE FIVE BELOW, ITS FUCKING TWENTY BELOW!! FUCK FUCK FUCK! And I still have school tommarrow! Estimated morning tempature FIFTEEN BELOW! WHAT THE FUCK!?
                              [/quote]

I know! your -20 is my -28 and that is what it is this morning...BRUTAL!
                              What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I'm not going to lie anymore about attending our Mormon ward...L can save face and try to avoid a fight if he wants to, but I've had it. Just the thought gives me a stomachache right now. If she asks again, I'm taking the kids to the darn UU congregation. Let the weeping and wailing begin.
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X