THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Too tired to piss. Too much pain to moan. Too fuckin' broke to care!

Losing our cell phones, credit cards, cable and minds. Medical bills make horseshit wallpaper. Car repair costs should not exceed car value. Social Security doesn't just move slower than molasses in January - it's moving slower than plate techtonics (LA could be a suburb of Anchorage before these guys reach a decision!).

Seriously. Is the cost of lving really even worth it?? "Haven't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of" isn't just an old cliche... it's a god damned reality!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I know you think you're hot shit because you were able to land a job, something that I can't seem to do for who knows what reason, the fact you have a car handed to you (as well as everything else), and my brothers' friends seem to "like you" despite what you say about them.

There will come a point where you're no longer 18 and in an ivory tower. You'll have to pay back those loans, you may be in my shoes where no one wants to hire me for even menial jobs, you'll have to pay your own way, and those "friends" will see just how two-faced you are. Not many people like two-faced bitches who live in ivory towers, especially ones that "have" to have all the expensive crap. I'm also ignoring the fact these "friends" have to hold you back from getting into a physical altercation. People get tired of having to babysit their friends after a certain age. How much longer until you finally call my parents for bail money?

If you think you're grown up at 18, now's the time to prove it. Hold yourself accountable, show a little gratitude for what you do have, and learn how to be truly honest.
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

[quote author=Celest link=topic=8.msg30367#msg30367 date=1295876370]
        I know! your -20 is my -28 and that is what it is this morning...BRUTAL!
        [/quote]

I look forward to those warm temps right now....

Rant: DAMN YOU!! WHY WONT YOU START?! I am going to roll you to the end of the driveway and light you on fire! Just because it is -30 for the last week is no excuse!! You are a bad bad bad car!! (Please start in the morning, walking the girl to school in this temperature is not fun, especially dragging the boy along...)

Comment

The only thing stopping me from killing someone (or at least kicking them out of my life) is the fact that she owes me money......
          "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

Wow, I miss you all day and this is how you act? Have a nice day, then. I'm too good for that nonsense.

I'm starting to think I need my own rant thread...
            my etsy store
            My blog

to descend."

Comment

Unbelievable! All the things I do for you and you treat me like shit! >
              Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

I am soooooooo tired of feeling like shit. I am tired of being physically and emotionally exhausted 24/7.

Comment

No cousin, I do not want to add you on facebook. Just because we are related does not mean I have to let you preach to me via FB. Go. Away.
                  It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

[quote author=Caelia link=topic=8.msg30436#msg30436 date=1295904753]
                    I'm starting to think I need my own rant thread...
                    [/quote]
                    So make one, a couple of other people have
                    Circe

Comment

WHAT THE HELL?!

I'm trying to get re-certified to sanction RPGA d&d games for my gaming group, I keep failing the exam, you need 86% and I keep getting an 80%.

why do I keep missing questions?

BECAUSE THEY AREN'T PUTTING THE RIGHT ANSWERS UP!

I just took the quiz and there was 3 questions that THEY got wrong answers listed as correct, I am sitting here with the books open, PROVING them wrong! I can't seem to pass because I know their goddamn material better than they do!

its supposed to be core rules only and they throw in other books on some things and not on others. You're supposed to be able to use the 3 core books and pass the test open book, but they throw out some obscure book that's supposedly accepted as 4.5 instead of 4.0 into the questioning?! Didn't even tell me what the book title was, just what "series" of the update was... W T F!
                      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I hate him. I fucking hate him.
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

How in the world could you be dead? One minute you're running with the other colts and the next you bang into a fence and just like that, you're GONE?
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

How many times are you going to do this before someone finally realises what you're doing?
                            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Wow, why are we even a couple? This month alone you've done so many things that you don't tell me about it's made me really friggin' wonder.
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

to descend."

Comment

17 1/2 inches of fu**ing snow??? I live in fu**ing Pennsylvania not fu**ing North Dakota! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!
                                It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not

Comment

Working...
                                X