X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
    I'm 19 in May so that's fine :P

Hey Chain, mind when I was 13 and just came on this site? Making anyone feel old yet? haha. x
    Nope, but I'm one of those crazy twenty-somethings who looks at 30 and goes, "BRING IT!"
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
      Nope, but I'm one of those crazy twenty-somethings who looks at 30 and goes, "BRING IT!"
      And here I'm on a chair as 25 squeaks at me from the floor. EEK!

Mostly art.

Comment

I dunno, I like being 35. My bitch is that lately I FEEL 35. It sucks.

Mind you, I had a c-section 2 weeks ago, but still. Why am I not all better yet?

Comment

Finally, Munchie falls asleep... and of course, all my husband wants to talk about is effing computers.

It's one thing when we talk about computers every once in a while. But I finally get some alone time with you and all you want to talk about is your plan for this old PC? I leave the room and you follow me, I think you're going to realize maybe I want to have a conversation in which I can participate, and you start suggesting things that will fix my laptop? Thanks for the help and all.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
            Gah! Just when I almost forget that I'm past 'middle age' someone comes along and reminds me that I'm not a kid anymore! I'm not old. I don't FEEL old.

I just feel trapped in a body that seems to be wearing out much faster than I'd like. At my age, we aren't supposed to do cartwheels, walk on our hands or play on swing sets. Why? Who says? Where is it written and how can I cross it out?? I may get older but I REFUSE to grow up!

^pathetic attempt at a rant.
            If I could take that rule and scrunch it up so you could play on swing-sets and do cartwheels I would x
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I may be able to date half my age but why would I? Imagine talking to a 20 year old boy? Oh hell no. I do that at work constantly. It's all car parts and keggers dude. No thanks. I'll stick to men.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

20-odd isn't bad... But I'm 18 so its fine x
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

Why can't we play on swings anymore? I have some trouble with slides due to my fat ass, but give up swings? Never!

And I'm looking down the impending double-barrel of 40. Which is my rant.

Yeah, this is the other thing about guys half my age:

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  I may be able to date half my age but why would I? Imagine talking to a 20 year old boy? Oh hell no. I do that at work constantly. It's all car parts and keggers dude. No thanks. I'll stick to men.
                  Honestly, a 21-year old guy might not be too bad, if he's got it together. But Las Vegas seems to have a higher proportion of 'bros', which seem to be the training squad for Jersey Shore or something.
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Works out okay the opposite way. I'm dating twice my age (well, nearly) and it seems not bad. Funny how I have to date someone 19 years older than me to find somebody who actually acts like a MAN.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      Works out okay the opposite way. I'm dating twice my age (well, nearly) and it seems not bad. Funny how I have to date someone 19 years older than me to find somebody who actually acts like a MAN.
                      See, I dated a guy who was roughly 9 years older than me. He was an emo teenager trapped in a thirty-something body. Goes to show everyone is a crap shoot when it comes to maturity.
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

to descend."

Comment

My boyfriend is 12 years younger then I. Thankfully though he's a very old man inside!
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Well I have always dated older guys... mind you not THAT much older. I'm not against it though. Women are more likely to have it together young in comparison to men. X

Comment

I is a fatteh.

Comment

My sister dumped garbage into my box full of books that I'm forced to keep in the garage. Knowing my mother will just bemoan how she's powerless over people in her own home and wants to blame my father when he was barely here to "disempower" my mom I just moved the garbage onto her bed.

Also, amused how people I regularly spoke to now unfriend me on facebook. I guess since I don't see life right now as a bunch of rainbows and unicorns farting cotton candy I'm harshing their buzz.
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Almost_lost View Post
                                I is a fatteh.
                                Read my status x

Comment

Working...
                                X