Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
    And he keeps doing awesome things like, applauding when I come into the room, or calling me to tell me he cares and wants to see me at bible study. I actually went. I've got it bad!
    So he knows that you're not Christian? Maybe he's trying to charm you for the purposes of conversion. Oy.
    "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Mathbatu: A Canaanite Polytheist's Blog
    Sparrow Wings: A Personal Blog

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
      AWWWW :P x
      I know. It's... so... cute. And I feel like a dope. xD

Originally posted by OpenHands View Post
      So he knows that you're not Christian? Maybe he's trying to charm you for the purposes of conversion. Oy.
      I was thinking that too. And yet the conversation and the laughter and the smiles are too much to ignore. >_<
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
        I know. It's... so... cute. And I feel like a dope. xD

I was thinking that too. And yet the conversation and the laughter and the smiles are too much to ignore. >_<
        lol Can't blame you, that's a tough spot to be in. Maybe you could get to know each other a little better and see how things go? You never know, your influence might make him a little more openminded.
        "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Mathbatu: A Canaanite Polytheist's Blog
        Sparrow Wings: A Personal Blog

Comment

Have you ever just wanted to tell the mass people of the world to suck it up and deal with your own shit? No one else is gonna do it for you. You pooped it. You wipe it.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I hate myself. I hate my life. I hate the unevolved, uncultured, ignorant insects which I have the great displeasure of calling peers. I hate that soon im gonna be on anti depressants. I hate so many things and im not even sure why. My emotion is all cold hate and sorrow, I don't evn get the satisfaction of rage. Its like my soul has left and my corpse has to continue on. I just want to sleep for a long long time because im so very tired.
            Circe

Comment

I don't know which to be upset about more: possibly losing all of my Kemetic Calendar notes, or losing my BoS.

Looks like I get to add my pendulums to the list. Fucking a!
              Last edited by Caelia; 29 Mar 2011, 22:19.
              my etsy store
              My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
              surrounded by plush, downy things,
              ill prepared, but willing,
              to descend."

Comment

I can't seem to keep a level head. I'm trying so hard to separate what's important and what isn't. But it is too hard. X
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Now I have the problem of getting low blood sugar. And it sucks so bad. I always feel like I am literally about to die. Gah.

Comment

Why, oh why does the garbage truck come to empty the dumpster across the street at 0330 in the freaking morning?!?!?!?!?
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Today is just one of those days where I feel like kicking over trashcans.

Luckily instead, I trimmed the hawthorn and attacked the overgrown bushes with huge shears instead. Always better to use an axe than make a mess.

Comment

Ok, I officially will never download music off of iTunes again.

It said I had to authorize my computer, which was already authorized, to listen to a song which I downloaded from THEIR STORE in order to play it. I have had this song on my computer FOR YEARS. Time and again they have kept me from listening to music for which the copy I paid. I gave them money, I have a right to listen to my copy. Anything else is criminal.
                        my etsy store
                        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                        surrounded by plush, downy things,
                        ill prepared, but willing,
                        to descend."

Comment

Account: Hacked. Naked BELF. Missing toons. Empty banks. Flat broke.

Mix thoroughly and overheat.

Serves BLOOD!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

*gets out chips.

Comment

Alex emailed me again. Hmm, never had a clingy ex before.

Mostly art.

Comment

Make a new mistake, because I am not listening to the same old bullshit from you over and over again.

Comment

Working...
                                X