THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I am sorry you feel "left out" but that is your own damn fault! You seemed to have made it a personal goal of yours to make me feel bad about myself. All actions have a consequence.
    sigpic

Comment

I wish I could stop feeling ranty. Bet I am pissing everyone off... X
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

STOP OVER-REACTING!!!! Someone accidentally pushed her into you, it's not like she wanted to push you! Take a chill pill
        XD
        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

How the hell did you dodge that bullet? after the debacle at the weekend, where you took down a VM server leaving us with no way of testing anything at all! After a week, we still have nothing done about it! The new server will be here sometime next week.. it takes 1 day per VM and we are missing over 20 of them! TheMD knows but obviously not the seriousness of the situation!
          If he knew.. You would not be here asking me to work yet another weekend!
          M
          In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

I'm a bit offended. How is your God more real than mine? What makes yours the "real living god"? I'm trying to keep myself in a good mood throughout all of this but... what? No. My God(s) are just as real as yours.
            Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

Originally posted by LuciaStar View Post
              I'm a bit offended. How is your God more real than mine? What makes yours the "real living god"? I'm trying to keep myself in a good mood throughout all of this but... what? No. My God(s) are just as real as yours.
              I tend to go the other way, Lucia. "Your god is just as fake as all mine are. No more and no less."

For some reason, that seems to confuse the type of person that assumes YOUR beliefs are fictional while theirs are real.

But then, of course, I usually don't give them time to think of a response and, instead, head straight on into existentialism. Particularly the philosophy that basically says, "if I don't acknowledge you; you don't exist." Finishing off with a reference to 'discussions with cheese being preferable to these annoying conversations with myself.'

Oh, and the mention that my medication dosage probably needs to be increased.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                I tend to go the other way, Lucia. "Your god is just as fake as all mine are. No more and no less."

For some reason, that seems to confuse the type of person that assumes YOUR beliefs are fictional while theirs are real.

But then, of course, I usually don't give them time to think of a response and, instead, head straight on into existentialism. Particularly the philosophy that basically says, "if I don't acknowledge you; you don't exist." Finishing off with a reference to 'discussions with cheese being preferable to these annoying conversations with myself.'

Oh, and the mention that my medication dosage probably needs to be increased.
                I'll keep that in mind next time. <3 I'm just a bit miffed and don't understand how one god is more truer than other gods. I may not discount other gods but I'm also not interested in worshiping those other gods right now. Especially when I feel I don't belong with that God and religion. -sigh-
                Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

omg! keep me the hell out of your effed up lives!
                  What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

US vetoes UN resolution on Israel

sigh
                    [4:82]

Comment

^Ugh!

Okay, so it doesn't stimulate direct talks of peace between two states, it just puts the UN in a seat of authority over where settlements could be "legally". Yeah, it makes sense to want some serious open negotiations and a lot less stonewalling. But just wtf is a 'veto', where every other country has has voted 'in favor'? Duh: Stonewalling!

What a fickle friggin' country I live in. And here I thought that *I* was too inconsistent.

Seriously. It doesn't take years of social sciences studies, it doesn't take physics geniuses to sort out: Two states. One is Israel and one is Palestine. Sending troops, or even settlers, crossing over this ambiguous line, to occupy the others' territory, is not a friendly gesture.

Hey look? Me and my Minnesota friends are all moving to Iowa, and are going to start referring to that northern part of Iowa as a new addition to Minnesota. All we have to do is settle there, and it's ours! It no longer belongs to Iowa. Next up? Illinois! The new Southeastern Minnesota! Then, we'll take Wisconsin and the U.P of Michigan! And claim Holy Heritage, due to the Native American tribes that once lived in these regions!!

VOILA!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

How does one communicate with stupid people who are drowning in denial? (And don't say fish them out) how does one deal with a stupid person that is drowning in denial, is their father and is turning the only people you care about against you? I. Just don't understand him or his twisted logic. This is a war and im Switzerland, its just he thinks im invadeing Germany. Everyone else gets it why is it the stupid people can't grasp this most simple thing; I don't give a fuck what you do so long as it dosent concern me

You say I act like everyone is beneath me, the truth is most people disgust me including you and him. A disgusting creature is an insect which most people would agree is beneath a human. If you follow my logic. He is an insect that I will crush under foot with no more sympathy than if he were an ant. I see you as a particularly large and ugly beetle that refuses to conceive no matter how many times I step on you, and your carapace is beginning to cut my feet. I tried to get allong (it was in my best intrest after all) but you fucked that all up and now I wanna fucking kill you. Oh and why the hell wont you take me to therapy cause I really fucking need it (and probably meds) before I hurt you or myself. Does anyone understand this or do they think im nuts like I do?
                        Circe

Comment

Now my facebook is working again there is one or two people who can't re-add me to facebook! Its annoying. Facebook is annoying me.
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Sounds like your facebook...*Puts on sunglasses*...needs an ass-boot.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
                            "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
                            -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
                            without his weapons of war;
                            for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
                            of a spear on the way without.
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by Thjoth View Post
                              Sounds like your facebook...*Puts on sunglasses*...needs an ass-boot.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
                              How do I give you a little + thingie now? Because that deserves it!

Mostly art.

Comment

I was so amused by Thjoth and V that I almost forgot to post:

Aunt flo came 5 days early when she always shows up like clockwork...what the flip?
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X