THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

stupid university make me pay for a stupid tv lisence then i buy a stupid tv and guess what?! NO SIGNAL grrrrrrrr even went through hell getting the right cabel cos the first 2 didnt fit the plugs >
    all i wanna do is watch my silly crappy soaps

Comment

Tossed and turned all night. I thought hotel room beds were supposed to be comfy. At some point was too exhausted to care and DID sleep. What did I dream about, you may ask? Work. *grumble* ... Really?!
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Money.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=8.msg3474#msg3474 date=1287252991]
          Tossed and turned all night. I thought hotel room beds were supposed to be comfy. At some point was too exhausted to care and DID sleep. What did I dream about, you may ask? Work. *grumble* ... Really?!
          [/quote]

Sleeping on hotel beds might as well be trying to sleep on a bed of nails. They're effing ridiculous.

Comment

I hate it when my computer acts up. I have to force restart it, and I don't like that. D;
            Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

((I love the fact that the longest thread in the entire new pf is the rant thread... ahh it feels like home!))

NOW a rant! I am well miffed that I who had the forth highest post count on pf now have less than most of the new folk who just found us on the re-launch! This is unfair X
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=8.msg3577#msg3577 date=1287269047]
                ((I love the fact that the longest thread in the entire new pf is the rant thread... ahh it feels like home!))

NOW a rant! I am well miffed that I who had the forth highest post count on pf now have less than most of the new folk who just found us on the re-launch! This is unfair X
                [/quote]

i too feel this pain..

psstt... on the count of three.. SPAM!!!

just kidding ^_^'

Comment

Ack! No spam!! Gratuitous and pointless posts will be removed and the author will be warned.

Darn. I've been warned. Okay, pointless posts will be remov....

Ouch! Warning #2??!!?

*damn! That guy, Chain whatever, is a pain in the ass! I just wanted to build my post count! /whine.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I can't give Karma points! Whats with that?! X
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

How am I meant to memorize 60 different cases in detail in 48 hours?? Crap, crap, CRAP!
                      Remember I came for you and will come for you always
                      Forget the names because names lie, but remember us
                      Because when you look at me I remember myself
                      Remember me because I will never forget you ♥

Comment

[quote author=Sin link=topic=8.msg3460#msg3460 date=1287251743]
                        stupid university make me pay for a stupid tv lisence then i buy a stupid tv and guess what?! NO SIGNAL grrrrrrrr even went through hell getting the right cabel cos the first 2 didnt fit the plugs >
                        all i wanna do is watch my silly crappy soaps
                        [/quote]
                        pssst... bbc iplayer or 4od... even itv has an online catch up.. Dooo it

My rant: How the f**k am i supposed to pack my whole room (and pretty much my life) into two suitcases, a few boxes and then find somewhere to put them in 3 days? Ive managed to get my CDs/books/dvds/shoes/trinkets into 3 boxes, i have 2 suitcases full of clothes (and still some more clothes to go even after throwing loads away), i have no where for the rest of my sh*t to go. Not to mention trying to fit my whole room into the tiny "study" is a ridiculous notion, and trying to get the stuff from my room to the "study" is like a f**kin obstacle course. Wanna know what my parents keep telling me? " throw some stuff away".
                        I'll have nothing left if i throw anything else away! Not only that but i dont have the money to replace the things i am throwing away (clothes and such). I. Want. To. Scream.

I also want need to move out. I think i wont bother unpacking my boxes and just find a cheap room somwhere.

Comment

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=8.msg3787#msg3787 date=1287314068]
                          pssst... bbc iplayer or 4od... even itv has an online catch up.. Dooo it

[/quote]

but I'm sharing internet with roughly 1000 other people ITS AWFUL half the iplay and 4od stuff doesnt play.. hence why i paid out stupid amounts of money to the tv and license and cabels and god know what else. I want my pennies back *SULK*

Comment

[quote author=Sin link=topic=8.msg3797#msg3797 date=1287318473]

but I'm sharing internet with roughly 1000 other people ITS AWFUL half the iplay and 4od stuff doesnt play.. hence why i paid out stupid amounts of money to the tv and license and cabels and god know what else. I want my pennies back *SULK*
                            [/quote]

The joys of student life... have you actually tried getting a refund on your tv license? I dont know if they give it but you could try for nothing.

Comment

*worst night of sleep EVER*
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=8.msg3798#msg3798 date=1287318583]
                                The joys of student life... have you actually tried getting a refund on your tv license? I dont know if they give it but you could try for nothing.
                                [/quote]

I havent tried yet.. I'm still hopefull that i'll get it working

Comment

Working...
                                X